08-31-17 01:43 AM
    Still no confirmation on the specs tho..
    08-31-17 02:12 AM
    What the KEYone was meant to be, glad they are taking it international, now it is truly a competitive smartphone.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-31-17 02:18 AM
    for france it's an UPGRADED ONE not double siml but 64 /4gb
    08-31-17 05:35 AM
    08-31-17 05:36 AM
    Still no confirmation on the specs tho..
    Looks like 4GB RAM/64GB storage.... according to...

https://www.mobilegeeks.de/artikel/b...black-edition/
    08-31-17 07:29 AM
    Come on let's have the official announcement already!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 07:35 AM
    Hope that it will be out on the shelf soon as I am going to Hanover in 10 days.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 07:48 AM
    It will be out in Berlin today at the CB meeting
    08-31-17 08:19 AM
    doesn't show the new edition
    08-31-17 08:34 AM
    doesn't show the new edition
    On desktop version
    08-31-17 08:42 AM
    On desktop version
    I'm on my mobile... . interesting. if it ever comes to Spain, seems logical that it'd be the upgraded version.
    Torrezno likes this.
    08-31-17 08:55 AM
    The German specs...

https://www.mobilegeeks.de/artikel/b...black-edition/

Display: 4,5-inch IPS LCD Display (1.620 x 1.080 Pixel / 434ppi) im Verhältnis 3:2 mit Corning Gorilla Glass 4
    Prozessor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core @ 2.0 Ghz
    Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
    Speicher: 64 GB interner Speicher, via microSD-Karte um bis zu 2 TB erweiterbar
    Betriebssystem: Android 7.1 Nougat
    Kamera: Hauptkamera mit 12 MP IMX378 Sensor, Frontkamera mit 8 MP
    Anschlüsse: USB-Type-C; 3,5 mm Kopfhöreranschluss
    Akku: 3.505 mAh, unterstützt Quick Charge 3.0
    Konnektivität: Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n bei 2.4 GHz, 802.11 a/n und ac bei 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, LTE, GPS
    Sensoren: Gyroskope, Beschleunigungssensor, Fingerabdrucksensor
    Maße: 149,3 x 72,5 x 9,4 mm
    08-31-17 09:01 AM
    So we Canadians(and Americans) get a measly 3/32 but the rest of the world is getting 4/64 at launch? I never understood this. I know BlackBerry isn't Canadian anymore, but I would of figured the Canadian market would get 4/64. I genuinely believe the KEYone is my last BlackBerry device, their pulling stunts like Samsung would, and I absolutely hate that. With prices of the phones these days more and more people are paying attention to what they buy. I've said it before and I'll say it again. 3GB is not enough RAM. I've deactivated the HUB, Productivity Tab, etc because it was a resource hog. My S8+ runs miles around the KEYone. Battery life on the S8+ is also slightly better at FHD resolution and performance mode turned off. The KEYone isn't really optimized all that well, imo.
    08-31-17 09:09 AM
    personally, the specs dont bother me too much. the 3 gb of ram hasnt been a problem. the way i see it, we'll get Oreo and then when they come out with the KeyTwo or whatever, it should come built on Oreo which means it should be Project Treble compatible, where as these keyones wont be.
    08-31-17 09:33 AM
    THEY PULL IT FROM THE WEBSITE ;( so no official announce?
    08-31-17 09:50 AM
    So the dual sim version is only available in India?
    08-31-17 10:00 AM
    Much ado about nothing.
    For fifty bucks more than the price of the original KEYone you get an additional GB of Ram, twice the storage, and an all black unit. So what? No big deal to me. If I want it I buy it. I don't feel slighted at all.
    08-31-17 10:07 AM
    So the dual sim version is only available in India?
    Yes, and it comes with 64GB because you can't have two SIMs and an SD card.
    08-31-17 10:19 AM
    Yes, and it comes with 64GB because you can't have two SIMs and an SD card.
    Hmm ... i didn't realize that the Indian version didn't have the expandable memory. I thought it was the black version, 64GB, dual sim AND expandable memory. I was thinking about buying one there as I'm supposed to be there on business in about 6 months. Good to know.
    08-31-17 11:17 AM
    Hmm ... i didn't realize that the Indian version didn't have the expandable memory. I thought it was the black version, 64GB, dual sim AND expandable memory. I was thinking about buying one there as I'm supposed to be there on business in about 6 months. Good to know.
    He meant you can't have both simultaneously. If you use the 2nd SIM, the SD slot isn't accessible. One SIM and SD card, or 2 SIM.
    08-31-17 11:19 AM
    Ah .. thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated. May consider getting one then. Not that I need a dual sim, but definitely nice to have when travelling abroad.
    08-31-17 11:25 AM
    So we Canadians(and Americans) get a measly 3/32 but the rest of the world is getting 4/64 at launch? I never understood this. I know BlackBerry isn't Canadian anymore, but I would of figured the Canadian market would get 4/64. I genuinely believe the KEYone is my last BlackBerry device, their pulling stunts like Samsung would, and I absolutely hate that. With prices of the phones these days more and more people are paying attention to what they buy. I've said it before and I'll say it again. 3GB is not enough RAM. I've deactivated the HUB, Productivity Tab, etc because it was a resource hog. My S8+ runs miles around the KEYone. Battery life on the S8+ is also slightly better at FHD resolution and performance mode turned off. The KEYone isn't really optimized all that well, imo.
    The special edition was released months later and same phone would probably be more expensive. I got mine for $679CAN and I am yet to see or experience any performance bottleneck.
    08-31-17 11:28 AM
    C'on man. Much of the rest of the world is yet to have the K1. A part of the world, namely UK and part of EU, got the K1 before your part did, with same specs but messy service/support. And official specs of this IFA version is not yet available.

But I agree that BBMo has been releasing the K1 in a messy way.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 11:43 AM
    Not sure what you are doing with your device man but I have not deactivated anything and it runs smooth with no lag for me.
    simon williams4 likes this.
    08-31-17 11:48 AM
55 123