All,

I'm on an Android device and I am longing for another BB experience. Initial reviews of the keyone made me optimistic.

After further review I see a ton of hardware and software problems occurring with the keyone.

My question is this: when have these issues happened before on any device that was supposed to mid tier, border line flagship?

My blackberry journey started way too late, about two years ago. I experienced and loved bb10, but I missed out on the days when bb was king. In wanting to get back but this (sort of...I know we're on Android) devices flaws worry me.
    08-01-17 05:39 PM
    All,

I'm on an Android device and I am longing for another BB experience. Initial reviews of the keyone made me optimistic.

After further review I see a ton of hardware and software problems occurring with the keyone.

My question is this: when have these issues happened before on any device that was supposed to mid tier, border line flagship?

My blackberry journey started way too late, about two years ago. I experienced and loved bb10, but I missed out on the days when bb was king. In wanting to get back but this (sort of...I know we're on Android) devices flaws worry me.
    In my opinion, that shouldn't keep you from diving in and enjoying the experience of this phone. To me personally, this phone is absolutely PERFECT for my needs. I have not been more happy with a phone in my life. I've had no device flaws and i was one of the lucky ones that bought their phone on Launch day May 31st, 2017, so it was a part of the first batch.
    08-01-17 05:50 PM