Just received my Keyone yesterday and started noticing that none of my social media notifications are hitting the Hub - "No items in this view". That being said, I am receiving notifications through Android. Nothing is switched off/all enabled in the Blackberry Hub+ Services. Searched around on other threads, but no answers? I'm assuming it has something to do with the integration of third party platforms. Any solutions?
    09-02-17 01:51 PM
    Just received my Keyone yesterday and started noticing that none of my social media notifications are hitting the Hub - "No items in this view". That being said, I am receiving notifications through Android. Nothing is switched off/all enabled in the Blackberry Hub+ Services. Searched around on other threads, but no answers? I'm assuming it has something to do with the integration of third party platforms. Any solutions?
    This is presumably the Notification Bug that has background apps (not all) not send appropriate notifications. They are aware of it but it is now broken for more than a month.

I really can't comment much beyond that because my cdma version is still stuck on a much older OS version which does not have the problem.
    09-02-17 02:23 PM
    Thanks!!! I reloaded the BlackBerry Hub+ Services and think I got Instagram notifications working. not getting any others!
    09-02-17 03:56 PM
    any update on this? I'd really like to have the full BlackBerry experience and have all my notifications coming through the Hub.
    10-26-17 12:38 AM
    any update on this? I'd really like to have the full BlackBerry experience and have all my notifications coming through the Hub.
    I'm still not really understanding how Hub handles social media notifications. I've enabled all of the notifications on hub end but when I receive a social media notification, only the app will display in the notification bar. It's only when I manually go into Hub and see that there's a social media notificaiton. Is this normal for Hub? My email notifications in Hub work fine.
    12-23-18 08:03 PM
    I'm still not really understanding how Hub handles social media notifications. I've enabled all of the notifications on hub end but when I receive a social media notification, only the app will display in the notification bar. It's only when I manually go into Hub and see that there's a social media notificaiton. Is this normal for Hub? My email notifications in Hub work fine.
    The thread has gone over a year without a post, and if I'm understanding you correctly, not referring to the notification tray as you are. With email the notification up top comes from the account, while with social media apps it's the app that supplies the notification. When you read/respond to the notification from the hub, the social media app opens, while an email opens in the hub since it's the app that handles it.
    12-23-18 09:47 PM
    The thread has gone over a year without a post, and if I'm understanding you correctly, not referring to the notification tray as you are. With email the notification up top comes from the account, while with social media apps it's the app that supplies the notification. When you read/respond to the notification from the hub, the social media app opens, while an email opens in the hub since it's the app that handles it.
    Thanks, so Hub doesn't generate a social media notification in the notification bar like it does for email. I'm not sure what's the practical use for including these social media accounts in Hub when it just serves as historically housing what the social media app notification generated. If you're using Android notification bar as an area to hold notifications and dismiss others, it seems like duplicate work within Hub.
    Martin Haughton likes this.
    12-24-18 11:06 AM
    Thanks, so Hub doesn't generate a social media notification in the notification bar like it does for email. I'm not sure what's the practical use for including these social media accounts in Hub when it just serves as historically housing what the social media app notification generated. If you're using Android notification bar as an area to hold notifications and dismiss others, it seems like duplicate work within Hub.
    I suppose that depends on what you use, and how you use it. If you don't want to communicate through the hub, and it's only use there is redundant, I would delete it from the hub. If want to use it through the hub and don't need the notification up top, you can easily edit by sliding the notification to the left and accessing settings. I prefer the hub, and only allow notifications for apps I want notified from up top, most of whom allow a lot of control over which info I'm notified of and how.
    Martin Haughton likes this.
    12-24-18 11:35 AM