Hi, I am wondering if anyone is having issues of the Blackberry Hub not refreshing with new emails when opening up when it is sitting idle? If I press the refresh, then new email populate in the Hub. If I close the Hub and then open it back up, the Hub will do a refresh by itself. But when i have the Hub open and ready emails, no new emails come in as it did before the on Nougat. I have three email accounts, work, and two personal, Not comes in until manually refresh the hub. When my Keyone was on Nougat, my phone and the blackberry hub worked perfectly. I do not want to do a factory reset, as I do not know what that means or that I have to do to the phone after doing that. Do I have to enter everything that I had into my phone again from fresh? And I do not want to uninstall and re-install the Hub or Clear the Data. I guess I do not want to re-enter my email accounts information again, as I had troubles entering my email accounts when I first got my Keyone in Aug 2017. Will an update to the Hub, or another Oreo Update, or Blackberry Launcher or all the above fix my email issues? Or do you know something that I don't? Please be kind, as I don't know a whole lot of the Techo-mumbo-jumbo language. Thanks in advanced.
    09-05-18 09:06 PM
    Yes, that is what I've experienced. 3 factory resets and one Mobile Updater Oreo reload later, it still does not work for me correctly, except the gmail account. The most recent reset, the other two POP accounts were syncing at first, perhaps because I was careful to leave the sync interval at the default 15 minutes when I set them up (for the sixth or seventh time). As soon as I set the interval to 5 minutes, they stopped syncing, except when opening Hub. 5 minute sync interval worked fine in Nougat.

I have an unlocked Silver KEYone BBB100-1 PRD-63116-001 on T-Mobile.
    09-05-18 09:57 PM
    I found this myself as well. It went on for about a week or so (not sure exactly how long) and then it somehow fixed itself! I did nothing (intentionally) to fix it it just started working again.
    rolfep likes this.
    09-05-18 11:28 PM
    You can always go to settings apps select hub and clear cache files and likewise for hub services but don't touch the data would you will regret it
    FF22 likes this.
    09-05-18 11:45 PM
    I found this myself as well. It went on for about a week or so (not sure exactly how long) and then it somehow fixed itself! I did nothing (intentionally) to fix it it just started working again.
    FWIW, same thing for me on Motion. Not sure what got sorted and how, but all good now. Was initially experiencing same with Calendar, took two days for that to sort. But, it did.
    09-06-18 09:49 AM
    Yes, that is what I've experienced. 3 factory resets and one Mobile Updater Oreo reload later, it still does not work for me correctly, except the gmail account. The most recent reset, the other two POP accounts were syncing at first, perhaps because I was careful to leave the sync interval at the default 15 minutes when I set them up (for the sixth or seventh time). As soon as I set the interval to 5 minutes, they stopped syncing, except when opening Hub. 5 minute sync interval worked fine in Nougat.

I have an unlocked Silver KEYone BBB100-1 PRD-63116-001 on T-Mobile.
    Recently, I inadvertently passed my finger over or touched the default Hub icon at the bottom of every home screen (using default Blackberry Launcher). Somehow, a new window popped up that revealed Hub settings that were, in places, different from the settings available in Hub > Hamburger menu > Settings. For one, the default free advertising Blackberry signature was intact, which I always delete, and I deleted again.

Also, I changed the sync interval to 5 minutes for one account and checked that the other settings were as I want them; a detailed memory is not available...

Afterwards, I began getting automatic sync for both accounts, along with notifications. I went into the normally accessed Hub settings (see above) to tweak intervals and custom sounds, which, so far, have stuck.

I haven't been able to access that alternate Hub settings since. Too much, really.
    09-09-18 10:01 AM
    Same problem on my Motion :/
    09-10-18 06:00 AM
    A solution which worked for me: try changing the refresh interval of the email accounts.
    09-12-18 12:37 AM