I hear that the phone will run the latest Android OS. My Google Pixel has icons that are all round. It is very streamlined.

When I see the KEYone on videos I see that some of the icons are square and some are round. Not very uniform.

I wish I could post a screen shot of my phone home screen, but I'm old.

Anyhow, if anyone knows whether or not the KEYone will have uniform round icons, or not, please let me know. Thx
    03-27-17 06:27 PM
    I hear that the phone will run the latest Android OS. My Google Pixel has icons that are all round. It is very streamlined.

When I see the KEYone on videos I see that some of the icons are square and some are round. Not very uniform.

I wish I could post a screen shot of my phone home screen, but I'm old.

Anyhow, if anyone knows whether or not the KEYone will have uniform round icons, or not, please let me know. Thx
    I don't think it really matters as with Android you can customize it any way you like. There are a million launchers to choose from.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 06:36 PM
    Icons are really set by the launcher, so if BlackBerry updates their launcher for that then, sure. If not, then you can just use an nougat or Pixel icon pack. For example, my DTEK60 doesn't have them rounded but because I have the Pixel icon pack installed... it does!
    antonrr and jakie55 like this.
    03-27-17 06:36 PM
    Thanks to both of you for answering...
    03-27-17 06:37 PM
    Icons are really set by the launcher, so if BlackBerry updates their launcher for that then, sure. If not, then you can just use an nougat or Pixel icon pack. For example, my DTEK60 doesn't have them rounded but because I have the Pixel icon pack installed... it does!
    I hope BlackBerry updates their launcher with more customization. The lack of keyboard shortcuts working with 3rd party launchers is a bit of a buzzkill.
    03-27-17 06:44 PM
    I hope BlackBerry updates their launcher with more customization. The lack of keyboard shortcuts working with 3rd party launchers is a bit of a buzzkill.
    Agreed, though, I would just be happy with the ability to hide icons, which I've asked BlackBerry for.
    03-27-17 06:59 PM