I might wanna look into one since I have both a Priv and KEYone
    If you purchase a priv holster Keep in mind you will need to glue the clip back on within a month or two of daily use because it's not made very well...
    05-06-18 08:36 AM
    If you purchase a priv holster Keep in mind you will need to glue the clip back on within a month or two of daily use because it's not made very well...
    Most be something new....Both my kids had the Priv holster and have never had any issues with the clip coming loss or broken off. Now they have moved on to other phones and my wife and I, with the KEYone, are using their old Priv holster from time to time.
    05-06-18 05:14 PM
    Most be something new....Both my kids had the Priv holster and have never had any issues with the clip coming loss or broken off. Now they have moved on to other phones and my wife and I, with the KEYone, are using their old Priv holster from time to time.
    The Priv OEM holsters are much better quality, though I still went through maybe 2 per year. The K1 OEM holsters are absurdly cheaply made. I went through 2 in just over a month.
    05-07-18 04:31 PM
    The Priv OEM holsters are much better quality, though I still went through maybe 2 per year. The K1 OEM holsters are absurdly cheaply made. I went through 2 in just over a month.
    Ok but we are talking about the Priv OEM holster. I have two that are old and still being used by my wife and I. Still no issues with them.
    05-07-18 04:41 PM
    Ok but we are talking about the Priv OEM holster. I have two that are old and still being used by my wife and I. Still no issues with them.
    Which is good because the Priv OEM holster fits the K1 almost as well as the K1 OEM holster. I definitely recommend K1 owners buy the Priv OEM holster over the K1 OEM holster, which is a total waste of money.
    Bucky2016 likes this.
    05-07-18 04:50 PM
    So what's the best way to fix or secure this holster clip when it becomes loose? After a few weeks of very light use, my clip moves around loosely and doesn't look like there's any connection to the actual leather.
    06-03-18 03:51 PM
    So what's the best way to fix or secure this holster clip when it becomes loose? After a few weeks of very light use, my clip moves around loosely and doesn't look like there's any connection to the actual leather.
    I just bought some glue at my local Lowe's and it worked like a charm.
    06-03-18 06:24 PM
    I just bought some glue at my local Lowe's and it worked like a charm.
    But how did you apply the glue and where? Did you somehow lift the leather and put glue on the underside of the square perimeter around the clip?

I'm just wondering because it's a tight fit, and don't want to mess up the case with glue.
    06-04-18 09:06 AM
    I use the holster for the Leap. It fits nicely. The clip hasn't needed any repair yet.
    06-04-18 11:10 AM
    But how did you apply the glue and where? Did you somehow lift the leather and put glue on the underside of the square perimeter around the clip?

I'm just wondering because it's a tight fit, and don't want to mess up the case with glue.
    Mine was loose enough that the clip could be wiggled out. I then applied glue and put the clip back in.
    bibbula and terminatorx like this.
    06-04-18 04:44 PM
    Speaking of K1 holsters, has anyone found a way to make the sleep magnet in the Seidio Surface case change the ring profile to vibrate while in holster - like the BB7 days?
    06-28-18 10:03 AM
    I wonder if the K2 will fit into the Priv holster. Anyone tried?
    06-28-18 09:00 PM
    You could purchase the OEM KEYone pouch.

Take the whole rotating clip off of any other BlackBerry holster.

Buy some Shoe Goo and afix that rotating, official BlackBerry clip precisely to the back of that pouch.

It wouldn't have a latch over the top of the phone, but would look decent enough.

I took a clip off a BlackBerry holster, used Shoe Goo to stick it onto the back of that Z30 Composite case they gave away to beta testers a while ago. I can't get that clip off, not that I need to, but mention that because the Shoe Goo works well.

I also Shoe Goo'd that BlackBerry battery pack to the other side of that Z30 Composite pouch and use that brick for my Glyph.
    gouger05 likes this.
    06-30-18 04:52 AM
    I wonder if the K2 will fit into the Priv holster. Anyone tried?
    Not sure. According to the size specs, width won't be an issue but the K2 is a little taller, possibly causing issues with the magnetic flap.
    06-30-18 03:21 PM
39 12