So besides the fact I can say "respect my authoritay" and "do you know how fast you were texting ma'am," I just like the vertical case. It works for me. I know others have been hunting and I know there is an OEM k1 case finally, but while doing research, I found this and am just crazy enough to do it. I figure I go through 3 of these damn things that may make Guangzhou province a few RMB, but I am sick and tired of broken plastic clips, ripped leather and leather of a very cheap quality. Yes even the OEMs. Maybe I should stop using the case as a wrench or as a pair of shoes. (J/K). So check out this customizable leather case group: storyleather.com
    I'm just trying to decide if I am crazy enough to buy a $119 case with a months waiting time.
    01-04-18 07:04 AM
    So besides the fact I can say "respect my authoritay" and "do you know how fast you were texting ma'am," I just like the vertical case. It works for me. I know others have been hunting and I know there is an OEM k1 case finally, but while doing research, I found this and am just crazy enough to do it. I figure I go through 3 of these damn things that may make Guangzhou province a few RMB, but I am sick and tired of broken plastic clips, ripped leather and leather of a very cheap quality. Yes even the OEMs. Maybe I should stop using the case as a wrench or as a pair of shoes. (J/K). So check out this customizable leather case group: storyleather.com
    I'm just trying to decide if I am crazy enough to buy a $119 case with a months waiting time.
    Do you have photos of it that can be posted here in the thread? The question might better be whether there are more KEYᵒⁿᵉ owners than just you who are "crazy enough to buy it." 😁 My hunch is there are and they would love to see photos or screen shots posted here in this thread.
    01-04-18 07:20 AM
    I too prefer holsters. I use a Seidio Dilex case and clip holster for work but needed something a little more reserved and conservative for formal occasions but still with some minimal protection.

Experimenting around, I found that with the Ringke Fusion case on my K1, it would snuggly fit in my OEM leather PRIV holster. After a few days it loosened up more and works great. Just another alternative to consider.
    01-04-18 09:25 AM
    ok here some pictures of my case. Although expensive, it was worth it in comparison to the OEM case. the OEM case collapsed in 3 weeks. The story leather case so far for a month and half is not only nice but sturdy. you can pick any color they had. and they gave a free card case.
    04-22-18 01:42 PM
    ok here some pictures of my case. Although expensive, it was worth it in comparison to the OEM case. the OEM case collapsed in 3 weeks. The story leather case so far for a month and half is not only nice but sturdy. you can pick any color they had. and they gave a free card case.
    You have a Story leather case for your KeyOne? I don't see it on their site? I had a story case for either my Z10 or Z30, I believe.
    04-22-18 02:31 PM
    Sorry the images didn't post before via the App. I used custom measuring.Keyone Holster-img_20180422_1440144.jpg
    Keyone Holster-img_20180422_1440088.jpg
    Keyone Holster-img_20180422_1440181.jpg

I used the following dimensions:

Phone + 3rd Party Protective Case
    Length (cm or in) : 5.88 in
    Width (cm or in) : 2.89 in
    Depth (cm or in) : .38 in

OR

L 5.87 in
    W 2.88 in
    D .37 in

These dimensions consider a Basstop skin.
    fkl_118 and FF22 like this.
    04-22-18 02:58 PM
    I had a storyleather holster and it is really good quality. After one year you could hardly see it being used...
    04-22-18 03:37 PM
    Save $95 bucks or so and get this, I love it!! https://www.eholster.com/leather-wal...ge-smartphones, wallet, card holder, cellphone case and keyring clip attachment too!! If you could deal with a horizontal case?
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone Holster-evibe-large-leather-combo_1.jpg  
    04-22-18 06:14 PM
    I'm loving the one by Otis Handmade (Vietnam).
    Real quality leather, very nice craftsmanship. Feels like an old Bold holster.
    Got it off their website for £32 (shipping to the UK included).
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone Holster-382683.jpg  
    04-23-18 06:53 AM
    I am using Blackberry Leap Holster. Works great for me. Only one disadvantage is, that the notification LED is not directly visible.
    RK_BB likes this.
    04-23-18 07:17 AM
    The blackberry Priv holster works perfectly with my KEYone.
    04-24-18 08:55 AM
    The fast way to acess keyone and to type anything is using it naked on a dedicated (no wallet or keys, just it everytime) trousers pocket. Any other solution will increase in seconds or miliseconds the acess time. Unbutton, flip a cover, remove it from another cover , are all methods to protect your device but at the same time will increase one stage to acess your homescreen. I use it with no protection always on my right pocket and never drop it (my right pocket is just for keyone and i think that is fair to give it this benefit since i need it all the time)
    FF22 likes this.
    04-24-18 02:41 PM
    The fast way to acess keyone and to type anything is using it naked on a dedicated (no wallet or keys, just it everytime) trousers pocket. Any other solution will increase in seconds or miliseconds the acess time. Unbutton, flip a cover, remove it from another cover , are all methods to protect your device but at the same time will increase one stage to acess your homescreen. I use it with no protection always on my right pocket and never drop it (my right pocket is just for keyone and i think that is fair to give it this benefit since i need it all the time)
    Yes, mine is too well protected. I have a flip case and I carry the entire thing in a microfiber eyeglass bag. And when hiking that will be in a zip lock baggie!!! Sometimes, when hiking I will omit the microfiber when it is inside the baggie. When hiking and I want to take a picture, it can be a pain getting it out and ready.
    04-24-18 03:39 PM
    FWIW the Turtleback Samsung S7 holster is a solid design and a perfect fit for the naked KeyONE. Lots of options...leather or vinyl, vertical or horizontal, etc.
    bibbula and FF22 like this.
    04-24-18 04:17 PM
    FWIW the Turtleback Samsung S7 holster is a solid design and a perfect fit for the naked KeyONE. Lots of options...leather or vinyl, vertical or horizontal, etc.
    My 2nd OEM belt clip holster just broke. The clip keeps coming unglued from the holster. I had this same problem with the Priv, but not nearly as bad. I don't mind buying a few a year, but one every month is too much. Anyway, I just bought this case on your recommendation. (I would have gone with Otis if they had a vertical holster with belt clip.) I'll chime in again when it arrives.
    04-28-18 05:00 PM
    This is the vertical case I use. Rotating clip and "BlackBerry" on the back also. Cheers,
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone Holster-41pc4wrg4jl._sx425_.jpg  
    04-28-18 07:45 PM
    04-28-18 07:56 PM
    My 2nd OEM belt clip holster just broke. The clip keeps coming unglued from the holster. I had this same problem with the Priv, but not nearly as bad. I don't mind buying a few a year, but one every month is too much. Anyway, I just bought this case on your recommendation. (I would have gone with Otis if they had a vertical holster with belt clip.) I'll chime in again when it arrives.
    Can confirm, the Turtleback Samsung S7 holster is a perfect fit. Just arrived.
    05-01-18 11:01 PM
    The blackberry Priv holster works perfectly with my KEYone.
    This is indeed true. I have read many reviews of this case on amazon and there are lots of people who mentioned the same. The nice thing is you can also use a slim soft case and it still fits inside.
    bibbula likes this.
    05-02-18 01:32 AM
    I assure you, I can have my K1 out and typing on it from my holster just as quick as pulling it from the pocket of my pants, I've done both.

The phone is especially quicker to access from my holster as compared to pants pocket when sitting. My experience.
    bibbula, Smokeaire and terminatorx like this.
    05-05-18 12:55 PM
    My OEM holster also had the clip coming loose shortly after buying. Used Gorilla Glue and never happened again! Remember, a little goes a long way! Cheers,
    bibbula likes this.
    05-05-18 02:03 PM
    I too prefer holsters. I use a Seidio Dilex case and clip holster for work but needed something a little more reserved and conservative for formal occasions but still with some minimal protection.

Experimenting around, I found that with the Ringke Fusion case on my K1, it would snuggly fit in my OEM leather PRIV holster. After a few days it loosened up more and works great. Just another alternative to consider.
    I agree with this. I am using a TPU case on my keyone and it fits perfectly in a Priv holster.
    05-05-18 04:45 PM
    I agree with this. I am using a TPU case on my keyone and it fits perfectly in a Priv holster.
    How secure is the Priv holster? I don't like that it has a small flap at the top instead of a full one, seems too easy to inadvertently open no?
    05-06-18 06:34 AM
    How secure is the Priv holster? I don't like that it has a small flap at the top instead of a full one, seems too easy to inadvertently open no?
    Mine fits in the priv holster snug with a tpu case , the flap keeps the phone in , I commute to work with a bike and never had an issue
    FF22 likes this.
    05-06-18 07:03 AM
    Mine fits in the priv holster snug with a tpu case , the flap keeps the phone in , I commute to work with a bike and never had an issue
    I might wanna look into one since I have both a Priv and KEYone
    05-06-18 07:29 AM
39 12