This keyone has amazing battery life I've never has this much sot with any other phone.
    Attached Thumbnails This KEYone has amazing battery life!-7514.jpg  
    arif b santoso likes this.
    04-28-19 12:29 PM
    I agree! I was getting that when my KEYone was new, it's decreased some in almost two years but it still lasts longer than my partner's iPhone XS Max! I would say the Galaxy S10+ can run with the KEYone on battery life!
    scott Cunningham6 likes this.
    04-29-19 07:50 AM
    I found that disabling the Hub, BBM and some other Google and BlackBerry apps I don't use really helped with really improving my KeyOne's battery life.
    04-29-19 08:12 AM
    I found that disabling the Hub, BBM and some other Google and BlackBerry apps I don't use really helped with really improving my KeyOne's battery life.
    Which google apps as I use g search drive photos maps YouTube contacts messages phone chrome lens gmail and Google pay
    04-29-19 08:26 AM
    My BE KeyOne has the best battery life of any mobile smartphone I have owned. The SOC, battery size, form factor and software optimization are exceptional. Enjoy your new BlackBerry
    04-29-19 10:44 AM
    Which google apps as I use g search drive photos maps YouTube contacts messages phone chrome lens gmail and Google pay
    I don't use any Google apps except for Goggle Play services and the play store.
    YouTube, Gmail, maps, Chrome and all that other stuff is disabled for me same goes for BlackBerry apps except for Blackbery services app and Password Keeper.
    I always try to use alternatives to Google Apps
    04-29-19 10:46 AM
    I don't use any Google apps except for Goggle Play services and the play store.
    YouTube, Gmail, maps, Chrome and all that other stuff is disabled for me same goes for BlackBerry apps except for Blackbery services app and Password Keeper.
    I always try to use alternatives to Google Apps
    I have disabled all google apps except playstore google services phone messages and contacts as I prefer those and I've noticed a big climb in free ram. I have constant 2gb free ram since I've disabled them apps.
    04-29-19 11:15 AM
    if you don't hardly use it, it will last a very long time. I use it all day long, and I have around 200 apps installed, and I usually come to supper time with around 50% remaining.
    04-29-19 03:33 PM
    It really does. The Motion is even better!
    04-29-19 04:12 PM
    if you don't hardly use it, it will last a very long time. I use it all day long, and I have around 200 apps installed, and I usually come to supper time with around 50% remaining.
    my usage.. the battery life sucks after oreo update.. this usage mainly on browsing using chrome...
    Attached Thumbnails This KEYone has amazing battery life!-29566.jpg  
    05-03-19 12:56 AM
    my usage.. the battery life sucks after oreo update.. this usage mainly on browsing using chrome...
    What is your set up to save battery? Are you using power centre? My keyone is on Oreo but the battery life is superb and I havnt changed it as it's the same battery from 2017 which is stated on my devices box.
    05-03-19 01:50 AM
    What is your set up to save battery? Are you using power centre? My keyone is on Oreo but the battery life is superb and I havnt changed it as it's the same battery from 2017 which is stated on my devices box.
    no special set up.. I just follow the recommendation from power center except for the adaptive brightness..

that's the problem; after updated to oreo, batt deteriorates.. mine phone is also from 2017.. even reset the phone once but it is still the same..
    05-03-19 02:02 AM
    no special set up.. I just follow the recommendation from power center except for the adaptive brightness..

that's the problem; after updated to oreo, batt deteriorates.. mine phone is also from 2017.. even reset the phone once but it is still the same..
    Ok so factory rest you have done disable all the system apps you don't need. Then use power centre and limit the opening of background apps and keep on the ones you need most. Then while in power centre configure power settings for apps and games and lower screen brightness that's all I have done and mine still have battery life than my partners iPhone
    05-03-19 02:10 AM
    Ok so factory rest you have done disable all the system apps you don't need. Then use power centre and limit the opening of background apps and keep on the ones you need most. Then while in power centre configure power settings for apps and games and lower screen brightness that's all I have done and mine still have battery life than my partners iPhone
    have done all that.. my screen brightness is at about 20%..

all background opening of apps have been disabled and no game is installed..

maybe it's the battery ageing.. idk.. but it only happened when oreo is installed..
    05-03-19 02:33 AM
    have done all that.. my screen brightness is at about 20%..

all background opening of apps have been disabled and no game is installed..

maybe it's the battery ageing.. idk.. but it only happened when oreo is installed..
    You could try a fresh install with a autoloader and wipe the device if that doesn't work a battery replacement will be needed.
    05-03-19 02:39 AM
    You could try a fresh install with a autoloader and wipe the device if that doesn't work a battery replacement will be needed.
    yeah, maybe...
    05-03-19 02:41 AM