Goggle Photo really bothers me. Not sure how to use it on the Keyone. Took a bunch of photo's with Keyone and I was able to view them on Goggle Photo. I saved all photos from Keyone Camera to my Micro SD card managed by File App. I deleted them from the SD card. I do not have Goggle Drive enabled.

However these photos keep showing up in Goggle Photo and I CAN NOT find them anywhere on the Keyone, and they are not on Goggle drive.

I deleted from Goggle photo cache and data the photos keep showing up.

What is going on with Goggle Photo and where are those photos stored.

The App File does not let me see the Keyone internal storage. In Keyone Setting Storage I deleted the photos from the Keyone, but these photos keep poping up.

Is Goggle Photo storing photo in the app using my Internal Keyone storage. This would be not good.

I find Goggle Photo's a really annoying application.

Comments????
    03-29-19 10:38 AM
    Also not a fan of Google Photos. I've had it upload photos to the cloud even when that's turned off. And the interface just isn't great. There's 3rd party app called Piktures that I like. Pretty simple and intuitive.

Google Photos might be using a Google media cache, not its own. So maybe that's why the photos show up. I had a similar problem with my music files. Try restarting your phone, I think that forces the Google media cache to reset.
    03-29-19 12:06 PM
    Op,
    I'd wager that the photos backup is enabled. Go to Photos, Settings, Backup & sync. Toggle off the backup option, if you wish. The backup is a great thing to have, though — you may want to leave it enabled in case of mSD failure.
    03-29-19 01:39 PM
    I have the same issue, blackberry took the most basic features of a phone and made it complicated
    03-29-19 03:44 PM
    I have the same issue, blackberry took the most basic features of a phone and made it complicated
    Blackberry? Do you mean Google? OP doesn't have a problem with the camera, it's with the built-in Google Photos app.
    03-29-19 03:48 PM
    Complicated? By having a simple method to backup our often irreplaceable photos?

I recall when BB10 users were clamouring for way to back up photos (etc.) to the cloud.
    03-29-19 03:51 PM
    It's great to have the option to backup, but Google Photos seems like they're trying to trick you into it. Want to make an album of the photos you just took? Welp, it's in the cloud now!
    03-29-19 03:56 PM
    Complicated? By having a simple method to backup our often irreplaceable photos?

I recall when BB10 users were clamouring for way to back up photos (etc.) to the cloud.
    I mean I have several Samsung devices and previous BB10 devices and this by far is jumping thru hurdles to do something simple
    03-29-19 04:01 PM
    I have Google photos syncing between a Samsung, an iPhone and a BlackBerry android. Extremely convenient, no-muss, no- fuss.

And, I can't think of any easier way than toggling an option on/off, but that's just my humble opinion.
    03-29-19 04:56 PM