Hello all. I'm having a problem with my BE Keyone. When I turn on my WiFi all calls go directly to VM. Thus far I have factory reset it 3 times, found out my ims connected is disabled, WiFi calls work on my Z10, Z30, Passport and Priv (T-Mobile). I have dropped my phone a few times and replaced the battery (last drop severed the battery cable).

I'm not sure if it's the back cover ( I have a clear soft case), I need to buy a new back cover or what.

Any ideas would be helpful. I have the -1.
    07-25-19 08:07 AM
    Hello all. I'm having a problem with my BE Keyone. When I turn on my WiFi all calls go directly to VM. Thus far I have factory reset it 3 times, found out my ims connected is disabled, WiFi calls work on my Z10, Z30, Passport and Priv (T-Mobile). I have dropped my phone a few times and replaced the battery (last drop severed the battery cable).

I'm not sure if it's the back cover ( I have a clear soft case), I need to buy a new back cover or what.

Any ideas would be helpful. I have the -1.
    Apart from the droppings, I would just double check with your carrier to make sure you still have Wi-Fi calling in place.

I wonder if Roaming has any effect as well. Under Network & Internet (besides being able to control Wi-Fi calling, you can double check how your phone reacts to Roaming by tapping Cellular networks.
    07-25-19 10:42 AM
    Thx. I have talked with T-Mobile and it was their suggestion to try WiFi calling on other phones to see if it worked (it does).

I have put roaming on all three choices and nothing still.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-25-19 10:45 AM