Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi

Just bought BB KeyOne from Gearbest China today arrived and.... there is no Google Play Store???? I cant fix it is there a way to install another version of OS? BBB100-4
    11-27-17 02:26 PM
    Hi

Just bought BB KeyOne from Gearbest China today arrived and.... there is no Google Play Store???? I cant fix it is there a way to install another version of OS? BBB100-4
    No there isn't another way that I'm aware of. Google Play store is blocked in China from my understanding. Are you in China or did you import it to somewhere else?
    11-27-17 02:42 PM
    Im in Poland (Europe) so... I can trash this sh..ty phone?

there is one way i found... http://www.berrylink.cn/2017/09/01/g..._china_keyone/
    but after installed this software and click on Enable GMS I dont have "Enable GMS" option in developer options
    Last edited by Xrzysiek; 11-27-17 at 02:54 PM.
    11-27-17 02:43 PM
    Im in Poland (Europe) so... I can trash this sh..ty phone?

there is one way i found... http://www.berrylink.cn/2017/09/01/g..._china_keyone/
    but after installed this software and click on Enable GMS I dont have "Enable GMS" option in developer options
    Why did you decide to purchase from china and not somewhere is Europe? I would return the phone for a refund and order from the UK personally.
    11-27-17 03:36 PM
    Hi

Have you checked here? : https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/

edit: scratch this idea -- cannot change Chinese version to European or any other version for that matter!
    Last edited by brookie229; 11-27-17 at 05:23 PM.
    11-27-17 03:50 PM
    The KEYone in China is significantly cheaper than some other parts of the world! I was just there not to long ago and was very tempted to get a black version until I saw a concerning comment on the item description; the seller indicate that 'regional software' is not installed. I wasn't sure what that meant but that's probably it...

The official reseller in China is a company called Joy Buy.

By the way, they listed a silver version with 4GB RAM. There is no telling whether this was a mistake or not but that's how the product was listed.
    11-27-17 03:50 PM
    Sounds like it's a replica keyone
    11-27-17 04:39 PM
    can you install 3rd party apk's? maybe you can try to install a playstore apk downloaded from a from a site, or a alternative appstore. or download the apk's you need separately. be aware in this way you are more vulnerable to malicious software.

so if you can return the BBK1 i should do that. prices for are slowly dropping here in the Netherlands. SE is now available for €500. so maybe €20 shipping to Poland. you have 2 year Dutch customers warranty
    11-27-17 07:27 PM
    Ok I had to install os update and then i was Able to install gms
    11-28-17 08:48 AM