I have a Samsung 128 Pro Select micro sd xcI U3,

Is there any reason the KEYone-Black BBB100-1, Android Version 7.1.1, October Security Patch Level, Build #AAQ302 , unlocked would have a problem accessing it. Reason I ask is my phone to car bluetooth sound issue and mandatory sd card format when doing factory wipe. I thought maybe the card wasn't good enough.
    11-11-17 07:17 AM
    Assuming the card is genuine, it should be fine.
    Are you saying the phone made you wipe the card when doing a factory reset? If so, you probably had it formatted as internal (adopted) storage. A format of the card would be necessary, as all the information is encrypted and the information required to read the data would be lost when the phone is reset.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-21-17 11:33 AM
    Assuming the card is genuine, it should be fine.
    Are you saying the phone made you wipe the card when doing a factory reset? If so, you probably had it formatted as internal (adopted) storage. A format of the card would be necessary, as all the information is encrypted and the information required to read the data would be lost when the phone is reset.
    I wiped phone four times, each time I was required to format as it stated it was an unsupported card, same card I had been using on Passport with no problem when doing a wipe.
    11-21-17 01:25 PM
    I wiped phone four times, each time I was required to format as it stated it was an unsupported card, same card I had been using on Passport with no problem when doing a wipe.
    Are you having problems with the card after a reset? Or are you resetting because of problems with the card?
    11-21-17 02:45 PM
    Are you having problems with the card after a reset? Or are you resetting because of problems with the card?
    Besides the SD card thing, I've mostly performed wipes attempting to resolve Bluetooth to car not working, another post. Connections made but sound doesn't go to car, also, when making a telephone call, the proximity sensor doesn't quit and screen stays blank, which is a common android issue I've had with some Nexus phones. All have been reported to TCL.
    11-21-17 03:54 PM
    I wiped my KEYᵒⁿᵉ yesterday and my SanDisk 128gb high speed card didn't require a wipe. It started working as soon as the exfat driver was installed.

There are a lot of issues with fake SD cards coming out of China.
    11-21-17 04:04 PM
    I had an SD card that I transferred over from my PRIV. Never could get it to work right in the KeyOne and constantly got an error message about formatting,etc. I removed the card and all is well. But, I rarely used it so it doesn't affect my usage anyway. I tend to use cloud based storage solutions.
    11-21-17 04:24 PM