It's so obvious. Why did SilverBerry not make a Black KeyOne?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 01:22 AM
    This appeared back then....
    Damn, I really want that bad. The silver top makes it look a bit dated in my opinion. Still great, but all black would be incredible.
    03-29-17 02:08 AM
    Did TCL picked this up or what? It's still an awesome request to bring out a full black stealth edition. Sure Trump would want one. LoL

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 06:26 PM
    Did TCL picked this up or what? It's still an awesome request to bring out a full black stealth edition. Sure Trump would want one. LoL

Posted via CB10
    Trump would never be allowed to use an Android handset.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 01:15 PM
    Loving the the all black mock up but excited for the aluminum. Don't need to hear the iPhone users saying it's just Matte Black, etc.
    04-11-17 07:41 PM
    05-30-17 01:02 AM
    Interesting, cause on another thread they were talking about an all black variant with different specs. I wonder if they will release same specs in black as well later.
    05-30-17 08:16 AM
    Wowwww, Im totally in awe as I love anything all black and stealthy. However since there arent any official all black K1's worldwide I'd actually question the authenticity as there are also so many fakes coming out of asia.
    05-30-17 09:54 AM
    We need to take this demand for a full black K1 to the next level.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 08:46 PM
    If demand is really as high as Steve C says it is then a black variant or black KeyTwo is not unfathomable. Would definitely buy.

Posted via CB10
    the brother likes this.
    06-02-17 09:03 PM
    And why not a limited red edition? Looks great on the Passport.
    07-24-17 08:25 PM
    Well, looks like this all black, classy, KEYone might actually become a reality. Crackberry reported on a rumored all black device (hopefully its true). I'd definitely buy it when (and if) it is released in the US.
    07-25-17 12:06 AM
    Don't know whether it's true my friend said it's launching in Beijing on 8/8.

Remember before keyone was announced, somebody spotted a all black keyone on a flight? seems like a long time back they had a 'plan'

this TCL lol

now i m interested to get one just to for my blackberry collection
    PALoeza likes this.
    07-25-17 08:03 AM
    I just spent all this money wtf am i gonna do? All ive ever wanted was an all black one.!!!
    PALoeza likes this.
    07-25-17 05:41 PM
    The phone looks great either way. I will buy a black one only if it has those upgraded specs.
    07-27-17 02:50 AM
    The phone looks great either way. I will buy a black one only if it has those upgraded specs.
    I would buy it over the original! With or without upgraded specs
    07-27-17 08:08 PM
    Even havIng various colors would be great I would prefer to and bb guaranty us they have produced a riable device with fast fixes. I have to change my iPhone and would be interested with k1 but

07-30-17 06:41 AM
    I also was waiting and hoping for a black KEYone but now seeing it...am not so sure anymore. Strange. I think I like the "silver" one more.

Waiting for K1 rev.1
    07-30-17 07:01 AM
    I would strongly prefer a all black KO but "no release date, I shallen't wait" ;-)

**Classic, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9000...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    Wondering!? Is the black "anodized" otherwise can we look forward to a peeling issue!?
    08-01-17 01:51 AM
    08-04-17 10:21 PM
    Somebody of you already got one?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 09:44 AM
    I got mine yesterday and have it running now for about 24 hours. In terms of looks, I am rather split: On one side, the matte black really looks coold. This for sure is a stealthy phone, being black virtually everywhere. On the other side, the original silver Keyone somehow has more character to it. It stands out, IMHO it also looks more like a traditional BlackBerry with the silver/black color scheme it uses. The whole looks kind of remind me of older, classic film cameras from the 60s and 70s, where silver/black was a common combination.

I like black phones however I am not *as* satisfied with the new Black Edition as I thought I would be. Don't get me wrong it looks great, but somehow the looks haven't *completely* won me over the silver version. I guess if they would've released both together, I would've opted for the black version too, but it would have been a tougher choice.

In terms of performance due to more RAM I can't really notice a big improvement either. It look great inside the settings: On my BE I usually have around 1.6 gigs of free memory compared to 0.4 to 0.6 free memory of the silver edition. However so far I can't really see any drastical, sure improvements. Yet as I stated somewhere else: It is too early for a final conclusion.
    09-17-17 01:51 PM
    I got mine yesterday and have it running now for about 24 hours. In terms of looks, I am rather split: On one side, the matte black really looks coold. This for sure is a stealthy phone, being black virtually everywhere. On the other side, the original silver Keyone somehow has more character to it. It stands out, IMHO it also looks more like a traditional BlackBerry with the silver/black color scheme it uses. The whole looks kind of remind me of older, classic film cameras from the 60s and 70s, where silver/black was a common combination.

I like black phones however I am not *as* satisfied with the new Black Edition as I thought I would be. Don't get me wrong it looks great, but somehow the looks haven't *completely* won me over the silver version. I guess if they would've released both together, I would've opted for the black version too, but it would have been a tougher choice.

In terms of performance due to more RAM I can't really notice a big improvement either. It look great inside the settings: On my BE I usually have around 1.6 gigs of free memory compared to 0.4 to 0.6 free memory of the silver edition. However so far I can't really see any drastical, sure improvements. Yet as I stated somewhere else: It is too early for a final conclusion.
    Thank you for this message. I believe the black in the berry will eventually make you love the phone a bit more. I saw the silver edition in Germany and in my opinion the silver frets makes the phone just look bigger and less smoother. Enjoy your new phone!!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 08:54 AM
    I love the all black, but woeful reception on GSM/LTE is a serious issue
    09-19-17 09:17 AM
    I love the all black, but woeful reception on GSM/LTE is a serious issue
    Why do you think that is?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 03:20 PM
76 1234