Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I have a Keyone and Fitbit flex. I have updated software on both. My Fitbit Flex stopped working after about 2 years on the Keyone. Bluetooth is working with all other Bluetooth enabled devices. I have done the call to fitbit and they say the Keyone is not tested with Fitbit. Done the uninstall and restart on both phone and fitbit like 10 times. Fitbit will sync with Desktop running Windows 10. Any ideas?
    07-28-19 10:11 AM
    Weird. My Fitbit Versa works perfectly fine with my Black Edition BlackBerry Key One. I am not sure what Fitbit support is talking about testing g a KeyOne. Call back and ask if they test their devices and applications for Android Oreo OS which your Key One is on or Nougat if you have a CDMA device. My Fitbit works similarly well with my older DTEK50 on Marshmallow OS. My wife had some issues with her Charge 3 and Samsung S9 on Oreo prior to Pie. She had to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app a few times via Google search on the Bluetooth sync issues. I would uninstall the Fitbit app, hold the power button on your Key One down for 32 seconds then re add the app, log in turn on Bluetooth and location and see if things clear up.
    07-31-19 11:23 AM
    I would also try pairing with another Android device and or tablet. I have no issues on my 6th gen Fire 8 tablet.
    07-31-19 11:25 AM
    I just did a quick search on your Fitbit wearable and it's release in 2016 and sync issues. Looks to be an issue here and there across all types of mobile phones and operating systems (Apple and Android). This Fitbit looks like a discontinued offering. I would ask Fitbit if they are still supporting your wearable.
    07-31-19 11:33 AM
    Try resetting your Fitbit Flex as well. 😎
    07-31-19 11:36 AM
    I have a Keyone and Fitbit flex. I have updated software on both. My Fitbit Flex stopped working after about 2 years on the Keyone. Bluetooth is working with all other Bluetooth enabled devices. I have done the call to fitbit and they say the Keyone is not tested with Fitbit. Done the uninstall and restart on both phone and fitbit like 10 times. Fitbit will sync with Desktop running Windows 10. Any ideas?
    No problem with my Charge 3 that I got back in December. I'm using Original silver KEYone (3GB Ram) with Telus on Oreo.

Once in a while the sync is slow from time to time so I do a 32 second reboot and reboot the watch as well and all's good again.
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone and Fitbit app no longer working-74786.jpg  
    07-31-19 01:30 PM
    There is one other check I might add, since you sync'd with your Windows machine. Try turning off Bluetooth on your other devices near you and retry sync with your KeyOne. I had Bluetooth on my S9 in close proximity and it was connected there. Turned off BT on my S9 and my Versa immediately sync'd on my BE KeyOne. Keyone and Fitbit app no longer working-20190731_142148.jpeg
    07-31-19 04:26 PM
    Let us know if you are successful in getting things sync'd up. Keyone and Fitbit app no longer working-20190731_142920.jpegKeyone and Fitbit app no longer working-20190731_142844.jpeg
    07-31-19 04:31 PM
    If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. My Charge 2 synced up perfectly with my BlackBerry Priv. I got my text messages on my Charge 2, and could see who was calling me.

Fast forward to this past March. I upgraded to a BlackBerry KeyOne Black Edition, and have had nothing but issues with syncing my Charge 2 to the phone ever since. I have never gotten the text messages or incoming calls to appear on my Charge 2, since upgrading phones. Hell, trying to sync it is hit-and-miss. I'm currently trying to do the firmware update on my Charge 2, but the phone can't see the tracker, even though they are literally within inches of each other.

I caved and bought a smart watch (Misfit Vapor 2), only to discover that it does not offer sleep tracking, as was advertised. One of my favorite things about my FitBit is the built in sleep tracking feature.

I may try the Misfit Vapor, that at least uses the Misfit Activity app, and tracks sleep.

I just want my FitBit to sync with my phone, like it did with my BlackBerry Priv!
    08-08-19 11:19 AM
    If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. My Charge 2 synced up perfectly with my BlackBerry Priv. I got my text messages on my Charge 2, and could see who was calling me.

Fast forward to this past March. I upgraded to a BlackBerry KeyOne Black Edition, and have had nothing but issues with syncing my Charge 2 to the phone ever since. I have never gotten the text messages or incoming calls to appear on my Charge 2, since upgrading phones. Hell, trying to sync it is hit-and-miss. I'm currently trying to do the firmware update on my Charge 2, but the phone can't see the tracker, even though they are literally within inches of each other.

I caved and bought a smart watch (Misfit Vapor 2), only to discover that it does not offer sleep tracking, as was advertised. One of my favorite things about my FitBit is the built in sleep tracking feature.

I may try the Misfit Vapor, that at least uses the Misfit Activity app, and tracks sleep.

I just want my FitBit to sync with my phone, like it did with my BlackBerry Priv!
    Can you return your Misfit Vapor 2 and/or exchange for a Fitbit Charge 3?

I have no issues with my KEYone with Charge 3. I've even disabled text notifications because my phone is always with me so I don't need the Charge 3 telling me I have a text...

I am using North American (Telus) Original Silver KEYone with 3GB ram with June 19 patch.

Love how I am able to monitor my sleep 24/7 (never take it off my wrist/take a bath/shower with it on) and all exercises including swimming as the battery lasts for roughly 7 days.

There's a new sensor on the Charge 3 that measures O2 saturation basically showing how efficient your lungs are...
    Last edited by qphone; 08-09-19 at 10:17 AM.
    08-08-19 02:03 PM
    my wife has the Charge 3. Nice smaller device. Really like my Versa as I prefer the size and color screen. I have zero issues with my NA Black Edition Keyone. My wife did have some sync issues with her S9 and Charge 3. It's not the Blackberry Android device. I highly suspect a firmware update is needed, reset and or re-sync. if you Google these sync issues it happens across all Android and iOS devices. Once it's sorted usually no longer an issue. Wife has been trouble free since initial. She had to load and unload the Fitbit app a few times I recall
    08-08-19 05:05 PM