Yesterday I got keyone limited edition. The device is going good but I don't feel comfortable with this device. I like my passport. When I typing in keyone the keys so chuck and the back option is not working properly. Sometimes I press two or three times then only it's response and I don't know how to lock the device immediately! When the screen getting off I press the power button it's getting open without entry the password! Then I go to change the settings make immediate lock. But still it's not lock immediately when the device screen getting off! The device good but I don't feel comfortable with it and I don't know what to do with un responsible back option sometimes it's make me frustrate.
    09-15-17 11:12 PM
    yesterday I installed the gadget screen protector.The screen guard is installed with some spraying solution. after that my device irresponsible and I read the instructions then I turn off the device next 2 to 3 hours after that it's perfect but still back button option not responsive smooth.
    09-15-17 11:23 PM