I've had my phone for a month now, and being a dedicated BB user, love it. The one "issue" I'm having with my K1 is the memory. By the use of an SD card, it is supposed to be upgradeable to 2TB. I have tried inserting 2 different (but both new) 128 GB cards, and yet neither get detected by the OS. They format "ok" for transferring media files, but won't allow me to transfer apps from the main memory to the card (like I can do with my Samsung tablet, and apparently should be able to do with this phone). There are two options to format the card: for use in different computers (like transfers of pics, music etc, or to add to the memory of the phone). For some reason, I can always use the first option ok, but the card gets corrupted when I try to use it as external storage (and add to the memory of the phone). Ideas (a 128 GB card is well within the 2TB limit of this phone)???
    08-21-17 11:30 AM
    Do you have other devices that you can fully test those cards with? Reformat them a few times, move files, power one and off and then run a speed test.

Also might want to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ackberry.exfat
    08-21-17 12:02 PM
    although I have yet to try my KEYone with anything other than the SD Card I initially put in there, (which is a 64gb SanDisk), it works perfectly save for the occasional screen wake up because of the "Card unexpectedly removed" error... They made it so the error goes away every time it pops up, but it still wakes the screen every time.
    08-21-17 12:55 PM
    My device works perfectly with the 128 g card I installed, FWIW.
    08-21-17 08:22 PM
    My device works perfectly with the 128 g card I installed, FWIW.
    "FWIW" ??? Lol. Did you set it up to transfer files between different computers (the first option), or did you use the second option? I can use the transfer setup too, just not the second.
    08-21-17 10:27 PM
    Do you have other devices that you can fully test those cards with? Reformat them a few times, move files, power one and off and then run a speed test.

Also might want to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ackberry.exfat
    Did all that, and still not able to use as additional memory (just as a transfer medium between two different computers)...
    08-22-17 12:54 AM
    One thing may be the speed of the 128G card. If its not fast enough It wont work.
    Generally, I would stay away from anything below a Class10 for Expansion (Sandisk Extreme).
    09-02-17 03:18 AM
    One thing may be the speed of the 128G card. If its not fast enough It wont work.
    Generally, I would stay away from anything below a Class10 for Expansion (Sandisk Extreme).
    Agreed. I had a slow SD card in my DTEK50 and installing apps was basically a crawl. The SD card worked OK, but quality matters.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-02-17 07:19 PM
    Being a Hobbyist photographer, and a Tech enthusiast, having the Right card for the job matters.
    My Cameras, I will only use SanDisk Extreme III+ (Prefer Extreme IV ) and/or Lexar Pro series (Now discontinued).

On my Dashcam however, Only the SanDisk Continuous write version would work, (I destroyed two Extreme III on it), but Adata is best.

For Phones.. I find Sandisk Extreme III most reliable up to now, but KeyOne still complains (Though no crawl).
    FF22 likes this.
    09-03-17 02:27 PM
    "FWIW" ??? .
    Lol. I never saw before but

Maybe "for what it's worth"
    09-04-17 02:34 AM