Who else agrees these are the best BlackBerry earphones? I've never liked any prior BB devices earphones. The Passport was bad, Q10 earphones were a joke.

The only other earphones I only liked were the Priv's. But I'm actually impressed by the KOne's, good quality and little slick design. Anybody else agree?
    The Chosen and jamesharmeling like this.
    07-11-17 04:41 AM
    Aye, they're great quality for standard in box earphones.
    07-11-17 05:15 AM
    Haven't even tried them yet. I do wonder what is that button thing on the cord is?
    07-11-17 06:40 AM
    agreed for a stock pair they are great
    07-11-17 07:06 AM
    Haven't even tried them yet. I do wonder what is that button thing on the cord is?
    Interesting. You've never used earphones to talk on the phone before?
    Barbareren likes this.
    07-11-17 09:13 AM
    Interesting. You've never used earphones to talk on the phone before?
    I was wondering the same- but I have never used the earphones to talk on the phone.
    07-11-17 09:45 AM
    I haven't used any of em and they are collecting dust in a drawer! I use reference iem's! QJAYS with Android cable combined with Shure "olive" buds. Awesome sound plus 3 way button control, incredible sound stage, and changeable cables! THese are my cable iem's and for BT wireless I use Backbeat pro 2 bluetooth wireless headphones.

However, agreed the stock ear buds are pretty awesome for what you get.
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 11-13-17 at 02:43 PM.
    07-11-17 12:49 PM
    great earphones. much better than apples
    07-11-17 12:52 PM
    The earphones are indeed amazing, I use them as my daily earphones to listen to music and they sound great! Definitely the best one that ever came with a BlackBerry.
    07-12-17 09:48 PM
    I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I'm generally not a fan of earbuds because they are uncomfortable and don't want to stay in my ears. The Keyone earbuds are very good in both these aspects.
    07-12-17 10:24 PM
    I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I'm generally not a fan of earbuds because they are uncomfortable and don't want to stay in my ears. The Keyone earbuds are very good in both these aspects.
    Yup, I really like them.

The earphones that came with the Passport are horrible.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 02:49 AM
    They're great imo. Upset I can't locate mine after setting them aside following losing an ear bud.
    07-14-17 03:18 AM
    They're ok however BlackBerry KEYᵒⁿᵉ doesn't have much to offer from the audio output both from headphone and Bluetooth unfortunately.
    07-14-17 05:18 AM
    All is relative.. but yes best in-the-box headphone from BlackBerry. I do not use them to listen to music but they are good for phone calls
    07-14-17 05:33 AM
    It pauses the music.
    08-03-17 03:35 PM
    It answers/mutes/ends calls, and pauses music.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-03-17 10:37 PM
    I agree these are great earbuds. Normally I hate earbuds, but these are pretty good due to the puffy rubber that keeps them in your ear and consequently amplifies the bass. Sound quality -wise, they don't hold a candle to my Bose over-ear headphones, but I actually enjoy using them. The BlackBerry logo is a nice touch too!
    08-03-17 11:01 PM
    I agree with the OP's assessment of the BlackBerry Black KEYone earbuds. The sound quality is very good and the in-ear fit is excellent. These earbuds make up for the lack of stereo speaker; even 5 years later my BlackBerry PlayBook has the best stereo speakers of all BlackBerry devices.
    08-04-17 05:48 AM
    My left one broke (tree days after getting it.
    08-04-17 07:59 AM
    So, I totally thought I lost my headphones for the KEYone. When I first tried it out I only used them for conference calls and they were superbly clear. Feedback from folks on the other end of calls was that I came through loud and clear...which is what you'd expect of a device that's primarily used for business.
    Well, today I found the earbuds that came with the KEYone and plugged them into my other phone - Galaxy S8+. Listening to music on Spotify I was blown away by how good these things actually sound for music! I've used the AKG ones that come with the S8 and I have to say.. if you're a 'bass junkie' the KEYone headphones totally beat the AKG hands down. I have no EQ settings... I checked spotify and EQ just says 'normal'.
    The AKG's that come with the S8 are very nice, don't get me wrong. They've got more top end than the KEYone earbuds.
    The KEYone earbuds are still clean and clear, not muddy or anything, just a difference in how they're tuned I guess. More bass and less top end on the KEYone earbuds and less bass and more top end on the S8 earbuds.

By the way, I never realized my account here is also linked to Android Central. If anyone's interested in my KEYone review over there... https://forums.androidcentral.com/bl...ike-about.html
    SilverSfr likes this.
    10-26-17 04:01 PM
    Hi. Anyone know where official keyone replacement headphones can be puchaced? Recently lost the first set. Reasonably priced replacements have been pretty poor in comparison to the stock keyone headphones.
    pnfitz likes this.
    11-12-17 06:02 AM
    Now THAT is a good question, where can a guy buy the ones that came with the phone?
    pnfitz likes this.
    11-12-17 02:09 PM
    funny - but me like those that came with Passport MUCH more in any aspects... but fine everybody has their preferences
    11-13-17 05:37 AM
    The earphones are indeed amazing, I use them as my daily earphones to listen to music and they sound great! Definitely the best one that ever came with a BlackBerry.
    Will have to try them!
    11-13-17 10:22 AM
    I actually couldn't find an earpiece size that would work for me. As a result, they just kept falling out, so needless to say, I don't really like these.
    11-13-17 02:56 PM
30 12