When I switch to normal ringer profile from silent or vibration profile using the keyboard shortcut, the ringer volume always defaults to around 14 percent volume.

Any ideas on fixes? I am on the latest build.
    06-10-18 08:12 PM
    Is this really still an issue? That's too bad.
    I'd like to return to using a keyboard shortcut to enter and exit vibrate mode.
    But for now, I use the volume rocker on the side of the phone to adjust the volume. Once the volume is indicated on the screen, you can click the bell icon to switch directly into vibrate mode.
    06-12-18 01:54 PM
    When I switch to normal ringer profile from silent or vibration profile using the keyboard shortcut, the ringer volume always defaults to around 14 percent volume.

Any ideas on fixes? I am on the latest build.
    Yes, I believe it's a bug that is still not being fixed. I have it too
    Is this really still an issue? That's too bad.
    I'd like to return to using a keyboard shortcut to enter and exit vibrate mode.
    But for now, I use the volume rocker on the side of the phone to adjust the volume. Once the volume is indicated on the screen, you can click the bell icon to switch directly into vibrate mode.
    Actually you can still cycle through sound profiles using the keyboard shortcut. I have Q set to cycle through sound profiles from ring-vibrate-silent

Keyone does not remember ringer volume when switching profiles with keyboard shortcut-screenshot_20180613-060610.jpg
    06-12-18 05:09 PM
    Actually you can still cycle through sound profiles using the keyboard shortcut. I have Q set to cycle through sound profiles from ring-vibrate-silent

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180613-060610.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	436862
    You're correct.
    I could have been more clear. I meant that I stopped using that shortcut because it returns to the normal profile at an incorrect volume. I will resume using that shortcut once the volume bug is fixed.
    06-12-18 05:18 PM
    I have also found this very annoying and hoped it would be corrected with Oreo, but no luck. I don't understand why it would default back to a different volume level.
    08-18-18 03:03 PM
    I really hate this volume issue and have missed calls because of it. I change between profiles alot due to work and hate having to muck about resetting the volume all the time as it always reverts back to a low level. surely it's a simple thing to remember the last setting?
    gouger05 and FF22 like this.
    10-21-18 04:17 PM