Anyone found a Keyone on Display anywhere in NJ? Would really like to see this thing, but they didn't send any units to BestBuy for display purposes. The store in Iselin showed on the website that it was on display, but when I visited, the guy said they had one in stock and a fight pursued to get it. Nothing on display.

Roveer
    06-13-17 07:58 PM
    Anyone found a Keyone on Display anywhere in NJ? Would really like to see this thing, but they didn't send any units to BestBuy for display purposes. The store in Iselin showed on the website that it was on display, but when I visited, the guy said they had one in stock and a fight pursued to get it. Nothing on display.

Roveer
    I found one in Tampa Bay on display. Not only that the BestBuy salesmen knew about the phone, and was very helpful. He said they had the phones in stock by mistake as the stores are only now doing on line.
    06-13-17 08:11 PM
    I just don't get it. Even if they have stock issues, you'd think they would at least try to put on a good show in their US Retailer. Not having display units is just another fail to their non-existing marketing campaign. They really went into this with no heart. It's a good phone, it sells itself, especially if you can see it first hand. They really mis-judged this entire thing.

Roveer
    06-14-17 12:31 PM