Has anyone seen the K1 on display at any stores in the US?

AT&T is selling it as online only. My local Sprint and Best Buy stores have it in stock but not on display. That seems odd to me...

Is it just a matter of time before stores start putting out display models?

Really want to get my hands on it before deciding whether to buy. Any help is appreciated!
    10-02-17 05:39 PM
    Yes it is. I went to Sprint a few days ago and compared a Key1 to Note8 and Essential phone. Just check around your area.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900!
    10-02-17 05:46 PM
    was at a conference in Schaumburg, IL and had to stop by the Best Buy and they had one on display.

As usual, it was not setup and at the language setup screen. Looked and felt better than I thought, but the silver top did bother me.

Waiting for BlackBerry edition to be available in the US and also waiting for a fix for reception issues (hopefully)
    10-02-17 05:50 PM
    There is a functional one on display at the corporate Sprint store in Westminster, Ca
    cmykink likes this.
    10-02-17 06:09 PM
    Within the first week of launch on Sprint, my local Sprint store had it on display. I went ahead and tweaked it for them, Lol! (made it quicker with developer options, app drawer in alphabetical, turned brightness all the way up, and set up some nice widgets )

I didn't like the silver top at first, but now I think it's iconic and really quite elegant. I like it much better than the solid black as that looks super plain and boring.
    FF22 and cmykink like this.
    10-02-17 06:11 PM
    Thanks everyone, this is giving me much hope after all! I'm in Chicago. Going to go check a few stores soon and will report back here in case it's helpful to anyone else.
    10-02-17 06:18 PM
    Within the first week of launch on Sprint, my local Sprint store had it on display. I went ahead and tweaked it for them, Lol! (made it quicker with developer options, app drawer in alphabetical, turned brightness all the way up, and set up some nice widgets )

I didn't like the silver top at first, but now I think it's iconic and really quite elegant. I like it much better than the solid black as that looks super plain and boring.
    Lol , and I thought I was the only one who would set up display devices to make them attractive and appealing. Your welcome BlackBerry. I've set up about 3 devices in the San Fernando Valley area. Lol
    jsn_c and cmykink like this.
    10-02-17 07:47 PM
    Never know there's such kind of people in the world lol. Usually I only people messing up in stead of tweaking it up to become attractive screen haha..
    10-02-17 08:48 PM
    I test drove the Keyone in a Sprint store. Not to be confused with one of the Sprint authorized retail stores.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 09:30 PM
    AT&T, Sprint and Best Buy all have it displayed in NJ.
    10-05-17 12:01 AM