This is not a device specific function. I believe under Marshmallow as with IOS "blocked" calls are intercepted and sent to voice mail.
    iOS doesn't send them to voicemail, it just cancels the call without the user having to interact.

I believe that Nougat can now block calls. As usual, iOS was way ahead with that feature. Marshmallow can send to voicemail though.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    02-26-17 03:10 PM
    iOS doesn't send them to voicemail, it just cancels the call without the user having to interact.

I believe that Nougat can now block calls. As usual, iOS was way ahead with that feature. Marshmallow can send to voicemail though.
    I was told recently by an iPhone 5S user that blocked calls still went to Voicemail, so it must have changed with the newer versions.
    02-26-17 03:17 PM
    I was told recently by an iPhone 5S user that blocked calls still went to Voicemail, so it must have changed with the newer versions.
    I may be wrong but that was how I understood it to work. I'll test it on my iPhone tomorrow
    02-26-17 03:19 PM
    Lol at all the comments. I'm still getting the KEYone. BOOM! Excited!
    Plazmic Flame and SMocek like this.
    02-26-17 03:20 PM
    This is not a device specific function. I believe under Marshmallow as with IOS "blocked" calls are intercepted and sent to voice mail.
    BlackBerry made the contacts app so that should have been an added feature by now. Just can't understand why it's not there. But if Otterbox makes a case or somin close to waterproof case. I will be more than will to continue on with BlackBerry. Just need some basics covered. Don't care about cost as long as it works good
    02-26-17 03:27 PM
    All the negative comments should stay in the forums that they covet,US blackberry people still want our company to survive and this phone can contribute to that goal.
    02-26-17 03:33 PM
    I am very content with the final specs of this device... as well as the price. The only thing that sucks about it is the negative response that it has seen from many of you before it has even had a chance to prove/disprove itself. Maybe they should have named the phone "BlackBerry TrumpWON".
    02-26-17 03:46 PM
    I refuse to call it a disaster. It depends on availability on launch and palpable demand.

BlackBerry got shuffled to the rear as phones became one stop shops for content and productivity. The "all arounder" became the standard, while the productivity powerhouse faded. Let's hope this isn't too little too late regardless of who built it.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    02-26-17 03:59 PM
    Thanks...
    02-26-17 04:35 PM
    ... close to waterproof case. I will be more than will to continue on with BlackBerry.
    So I'm this guy who knows a guy's brother who reported ...

It is rumored to be "splash proof", but if you want to print that, you need certification: That's cost and time ...
    [salt, pepper, mustard]
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-26-17 at 06:35 PM.
    02-26-17 04:42 PM
    The KEYone is going to be great.

Your silly brain is telling you that because it's "625" and not higher than "8xx", it's a "slower" process. Go do your homework kid.

In regards to the presentation, I'm surprised they did all that much to do a similar-style presentation like Apple but lets be real here, 99% of the people that talked on stage are not regular presenters. Alex Thurber was great, he knew exactly what he was talking about and you can tell. Everyone else kept looking down at the teleprompter; which I would also like to say, is a very bad spot for a teleprompter.

In the end, BlackBerry moves forward, while some of you stay here crying. You probably weren't going to get it no matter what. There's always something to complain about for you people.
    02-26-17 04:46 PM
    Agree to Disagree
    02-26-17 04:50 PM
    I read comments and thinks what pplz want from this phone. I have priv and I love BlackBerry. No single game in my phone. As I use it for work. Yes, I agree presentation was crap but if you think really k1 is really nice device for work. Why u need games in this kind of device, for such things is samsung
    Don't know about price. But overall I like it
    02-26-17 04:52 PM
    Everyone should realize who the target market is for this phone.
    It's for Government Agencies, Businesses and others that want and need PBK, Security, a modern phone with apps and a great camera.

This is not built for gaming. For the rest of you that complain and whine about the processor please produce evidence of another Android modern smartphone with PBK and monthly updates? Until you do, you can't compare or complain as this phone is in a category by itself as is the price.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    02-26-17 04:58 PM
    Everyone should realize who the target market is for this phone.
    It's for Government Agencies, Businesses and others that want and need PBK, Security, a modern phone with apps and a great camera.

This is not built for gaming. For the rest of you that complain and whine about the processor please produce evidence of another Android modern smartphone with PBK and monthly updates? Until you do, you can't compare or complain as this phone is in a category by itself as is the price.
    Govt Agencies would use iOS. Not android, even if it's hardened
    02-26-17 05:16 PM
    That would be incorrect, government agencies are using all platforms
    02-26-17 05:20 PM
    Everywhere in the world I don't think so maybe in your area. Definitely not when using BES12 or other BB security software in backend. Nice assumption though.
    02-26-17 05:23 PM
    Plus, 3gb RAM. Seriously BB????
    02-26-17 05:34 PM
    Could you please site your source on Surface Phone using 835?
    A source confirming that it exists would be awesome.
    02-26-17 05:38 PM
    This type of attitude was what killed BlackBerry devices in the first place.

• No app support? I don't need stinkin' apps, my phone is a tool, not a toy!
    • Popular messengers not supporting us? Use BBM!

Sound familiar?
    Funny, it seems that quite often read your comments and they seem quite unfreakingfriendlyaboutBB. (UFFABB). My post was sarcasm.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    02-26-17 06:00 PM
    Tastes are different, I like the new name: KEYone - sounds cool!

Posted via CB10
    It's growing on me
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-26-17 06:09 PM
    Still the biggest market for BlackBerry.
    It's all about certifications, let's monitor that.
    02-26-17 06:36 PM
    It's growing on me
    Same here and I am buying one the day it officially launches on the Blackberry website.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-26-17 06:43 PM
    According to Forbes, Samsung adoption rate in government and enterprise approaches Apple.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-26-17 06:44 PM
    Hi op. Thank you for your non arguments. Sadly, we are living times of high idiocy everywhere, where any kind of troll can come and post a spec sheet and claim that it's an opinion. You are the same kind of guy who thinks he 'has a thousand consoles in his pc, because he has emulators'. And he knows no better, he is no gamer, nor a dedicated player, just a guy who did the best he could with his money, with his generic consumer devices, and he's trying to feel good about it trying to bash what he can't grasp, which is the hard, different route.

In a way, you're kind of a bully.

You see, being outside the android app ecosystem and the google and microsoft philosophy of things I manage anyway to do all sort of tasks with this beautiful Passport I'm holding right now. And with this phone I discovered a world of not so much crappyness and finally some common sense and design put towards ease of use and honest and transparent interactions.

When you pay for something you just can't tally the individual specs and claim which one is better based on that. A ps4 is a monster compared to the latest Nintendos, or even previous gen consoles, but I'd rather play the outstanding catalogues that other have to offer.

Don't you think that maybe ram, which for me is a low point in the specs, and such processor, which for mi is a good point in the specs, are not only ways of getting costs lows, but also to maintain battery life high? Do you know that this phone comes with a non'detachable (so what) but also bigger than ever battery?

Don't you think that being almost the only producer of pkb devices in the market, there is no way of cutting costs on that?

Don't you think that BlackBerry keyboards of late are totally unique and rendering standard generic qwertys obsolete?

I really don't recall how are the prices of other phones, but latests iPhone where I live are being sold well over 600 dolallrs, so the price is fine for me.

Has a VERY good camera, with the best sensors, and hopefully it comes paired with BlackBerry signature software, which allows you to edit and share documents such as docs, pdfs, excels, more efficiently a.k.a faster than the owners of said services...

What can you do with your phone? What do you actually do? I make money with a BlackBerry, and successfully go through my social life with a BlackBerry.

Do you own retro consoles hooked up to a nice tube playing with the intended hardware, or are looking down on people sat down on a pile of generic files and apps?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 07:38 PM
446 ... 7891011 ...