Hi guys,

my keyone destroyed my sd card, i think.
    Suddenly, After 4 months of using it in my Phone with no Problems whatsoever, the keyone says, there are Problems with my sd card and that i should Format it. Formatting it in my keyone leads to the Same Massage than before (corrupt sd card, Format it)

Formatting the sd card in my Mac does Not fix it either.

The sd card is a 128gb San Disk. About a year old.
    A Hardware issue is simply unacceptable After this short period of time since buying the card.....

Any siggestions on how to get the sd card working again ?
    06-21-18 03:05 AM
    try formatting in a computer, but it sounds like the card may just be toast. unfortunately, this happens and is a risk with any removable storage.
    06-21-18 03:28 AM
    SD cards fail all the time. It has nothing to do with the phone. RMA the card or buy a new one.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    06-21-18 04:56 AM
    Also, cards purchased on eBay can also be problematic, lots of fraud cards out there.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    06-21-18 06:07 AM
    The problem is not about the phone, there is always risk, it doesn't matter with which device you use...
    06-21-18 07:33 AM
    The problem is not about the phone, there is always risk, it doesn't matter with which device you use...
    This is 100% true. Have had cards fail while out shooting pictures on my DSLR. That's super frustrating. At least on my phone I can have them backed up in Google Photos.
    06-21-18 12:30 PM
    I had 3 SanDisk cards fail back-to-back in less than a month. I can't personally recommend the brand. Love my Samsung card, though.

As others have stated, this isn't abnormal or rare. SD Cards from any brand can fail at any moment. Contact SanDisk for a replacement, but if it's been over a year you likely won't have warranty support.
    06-21-18 01:13 PM
    SanDisk have alot of faulty product that why u should purchase warranty off them
    06-24-18 02:59 PM
    Again, knocking on wood (gently knocking on own skull) I've never wrecked an SD card. I'm lucky I guess.

I simply purchased one and use it. Seems like it's lasting forever.
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    06-24-18 05:50 PM
    Again, knocking on wood (gently knocking on own skull) I've never wrecked an SD card. I'm lucky I guess.

I simply purchased one and use it. Seems like it's lasting forever.
    Backup everything on it and replace.
    06-24-18 08:40 PM
    Backup everything on it and replace.
    My skull or the SD card? ;-)
    06-25-18 01:20 AM
    I switched to the Samsung EVOs a couple of years ago after a rash of failures of Sandisk microSD cards. I've yet to have trouble with their full-size cards (and I have a lot of them in photo and computer gear) but the microSDs from them have had a major decrease in quality in my opinion over the last few years.

None of my Evos have failed as of yet and I have several in very heavy use in embedded systems where they see much more write load than they do in a phone.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-25-18 07:57 PM
    Hi Try to Format from a windows machine in low level formatting like FAT32n then later it will get formatted in Mac OS
    06-25-18 10:40 PM
    Your mSD dead and you blamed your key1? Really?
    06-25-18 11:37 PM