This issue presented itself a few weeks ago. I'm using the K1 on Sprint. It did not used to do this from April through September of this year, but it's it's now turning on Data Saver every 15 min randomly.

I'm on the latest Nougat release for Sprint, and my own cell plan has true unlimited high speed data with no restrictions. No Oreo release for this carrier.

I keep having to toggle data saver off (which allows unrestricted data) and not sure what is causing it to turn on. What could be causing it?
    10-27-18 07:43 PM
    I am having the same issue with the KeyOne and Sprint with unlimited data. I can't keep datasaver from activating.

This issue presented itself a few weeks ago. I'm using the K1 on Sprint. It did not used to do this from April through September of this year, but it's it's now turning on Data Saver every 15 min randomly.

I'm on the latest Nougat release for Sprint, and my own cell plan has true unlimited high speed data with no restrictions. No Oreo release for this carrier.

I keep having to toggle data saver off (which allows unrestricted data) and not sure what is causing it to turn on. What could be causing it?
    12-01-18 02:41 PM
    it must be some quirk with the Sprint version. it happens a lot LESS if I'm in a strong signal area (home, outside, etc). But once I go inside a thick walled building, or see it switch to roaming, it will jump to data saver. At least I can turn it off quickly by adding it to my quick settings.
    12-02-18 08:39 PM
    For the past few days, datasaver has been constantly on. Whenever i turn it off, it automatically switches back on. I've got unlimited data. This should not be happening.
    01-03-19 04:11 PM