My company uses Airwatch for its mobile enterprise connection, and unfortunately cannot support my BB Classic (or any BB10). So, will the KEYone (or any/all the BB Android devices) work on Airwatch -- given that they're running all the BB Hub, BB Calendar, etc.?
    02-27-17 11:20 AM
    02-27-17 11:35 AM
    Yes, the K1 is just another Android phone (like about 80% of all phones sold) and is compatible with AirWatch.
    02-27-17 11:37 AM
    Clear as mud....

K1 is an Android Phone, and should be compatible where any Android phone should be.

Airwatch doesn't always work with just any old Android Phone. Much depends on what your company has setup and how they implement it.

Best if you ask if "any" Android phone can be used or if there are any limitations (just don't mention BlackBerry).

Also ECM said this http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...1#post12622218
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 02-27-17 at 12:37 PM.
    02-27-17 11:44 AM
    Clear as mud....

K1 is an Android Phone, and should be compatible where any Android phone should be.

Airwatch doesn't always work with just any old Android Phone. Much depends on what your company has setup and how they implement it.

Best if you ask if "any" Android phone can be used or if there are any limitations (just don't mention BlackBerry).

Also ECM said this AirWatch and BlackBerry Priv - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Then as noted by ECM, there is the irony in all this, the K1 may be too secure for AirWatch to implement its own security on.

And yes, saying you have a "BlackBerry" can easily be taken as meaning "I have a BBOS device".
    02-27-17 03:56 PM
    My company uses Airwatch for its mobile enterprise connection, and unfortunately cannot support my BB Classic (or any BB10). So, will the KEYone (or any/all the BB Android devices) work on Airwatch -- given that they're running all the BB Hub, BB Calendar, etc.?
    My company uses Airwatch and Q10 and Classic work. They said Priv didon't pass their compatibility test. Whatever that means.
    02-27-17 04:01 PM
    My company uses Airwatch and Q10 and Classic work. They said Priv didon't pass their compatibility test. Whatever that means.
    It means they can't override the PRIV's built in BlackBerry Android OS security to manage and secure it the way they want to.
    02-27-17 04:09 PM
    I'll try again with my Classic. After your post above, I loaded the Airwatch app and it runs fine. But I think it depends on other items if they will support activating the enterprise features of the phone
    02-27-17 06:49 PM
    Using Keyone here. I just spent a few hours with my IT department trying to troubleshoot Airwatch with Hub+. They said they have to escalate it directly to Airwatch. today, they got back to me confirming that Airwatch does not support Hub+ in my Keyone. told me to source an alternative handset for my work email. Found BlueMail from the Play Store and it works like a charm. Just absurd that I cant fully utilise my Hub+ for my emails.
    06-07-17 06:55 AM