Hello everyone. I've been trying for a while now to get the Blackberry KeyONE CDMA, but without success. I've kept a close eye on the BestBuy website. The CDMA version has been marked as "sold out", but it was removed from the website today. The phone is available on Amazon, but it has been subjected to unfair and unethical price gouging. I'm hoping that someone can provide some information regarding the availability of the CDMA Keyone. Thanks very much.
    08-16-17 10:15 AM
    Have not seen where anyone really knows...

B&H Photos listing says availability end of August... maybe they know that, maybe they assume that.
    08-16-17 04:42 PM
    Im waiting impatiently as well
    08-16-17 05:04 PM
    Sprint has their version but not Verizon.
    08-16-17 05:41 PM
    I pre-ordered mine from B&H, I called and the guy said they don't charge your card until it ships and you get expedited free shipping, he said from NY to PA it would probably be one day. He said they do show the arrival date as Aug. 31 and it will be filled on a first come first serve basis
    08-16-17 07:08 PM
    Hello everyone. I've been trying for a while now to get the Blackberry KeyONE CDMA, but without success. I've kept a close eye on the BestBuy website. The CDMA version has been marked as "sold out", but it was removed from the website today. The phone is available on Amazon, but it has been subjected to unfair and unethical price gouging. I'm hoping that someone can provide some information regarding the availability of the CDMA Keyone. Thanks very much.
    Nothing unfair or unethical about it, you should be mad at TCL for not producing any before you get mad at resellers......
    08-17-17 01:56 AM
    I received my Keyone CDMA on July 28 from Amazon and immediately experienced both hardware and software glitches that were serious enough to require a replacement phone. I contacted Amazon and they put me through directly to TCL. TCL, without even asking me what problems I was having with their phone, stated the following on 8/14: "Unfortunately at this time we do not have any Keyones in stock so we will not be able to provide you with a replacement. There is no timetable of when we will have this product back in stock.. please request a return through Amazon ." Note - this is being said by the manufacturer! So, the phone has been packaged up and is being returned for a full refund under Amazon's 30 day guarantee....with much regret.
    08-17-17 02:17 AM
    I received my Keyone CDMA on July 28 from Amazon and immediately experienced both hardware and software glitches that were serious enough to require a replacement phone. I contacted Amazon and they put me through directly to TCL. TCL, without even asking me what problems I was having with their phone, stated the following on 8/14: "Unfortunately at this time we do not have any Keyones in stock so we will not be able to provide you with a replacement. There is no timetable of when we will have this product back in stock.. please request a return through Amazon ." Note - this is being said by the manufacturer! So, the phone has been packaged up and is being returned for a full refund under Amazon's 30 day guarantee....with much regret.
    Not a good sign...is keyone Verizon dead?
    08-17-17 08:08 AM
    Thank you to everyone for sharing what you know. I'm a long time iPhone user. The Keyone would be my first non-Apple smartphone. I'm unimpressed.

Debmarkat's post is particularly concerning, as I've been without a cell phone for a couple of weeks. I'm not able to wait much longer, or I'll have to buy another iPhone. Sad!
    08-17-17 09:24 AM
    I am really sorry to hear all of this, I (very fortunately) was a winner at the Crackberry Meetup here in DC and was issued a "IOU" from CBK for the CDMA version of the KeyOne. About a month later, i did receive the device and all it took was for me to go to the VZW store to get a Nano SIM as I was coming from a Z-10, and they had me up and running in 10 min. I have not had any of the software glitches or "antennae-gate" problems that I have been reading about and so far, no issue or any indication of any screen lifting.

I really wish all of you who want this device could get one, having been a huge Blackberry fan for SO many years it really is a one of a kind device.

Not trying to rub anyone's nose in this, just offering my sincere condolences that you cant even buy one at a reasonable cost.

I did see a CB user who was selling his slightly scratched CDMA version as his kids were going back to school and he needed the $. I will try and find that posting and add it here.

Also, there is a used CDMA Keyone on Amazon for $493.46 (fufillment by Amazon so I assume it is with there warranty):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...UvbUpU12991802

KEYone CDMA Availability-amazon_k1.png
    08-17-17 09:36 AM
    Here is the link to the guy selling the CDMA version in the Marketplace. Last posting was 8/15 (no indication it is sold) and he is now down to $325:

https://forums.crackberry.com/market.../#post12989934
    08-17-17 09:39 AM
    I am really sorry to hear all of this, I (very fortunately) was a winner at the Crackberry Meetup here in DC and was issued a "IOU" from CBK for the CDMA version of the KeyOne. About a month later, i did receive the device and all it took was for me to go to the VZW store to get a Nano SIM as I was coming from a Z-10, and they had me up and running in 10 min. I have not had any of the software glitches or "antennae-gate" problems that I have been reading about and so far, no issue or any indication of any screen lifting.

I really wish all of you who want this device could get one, having been a huge Blackberry fan for SO many years it really is a one of a kind device.

Not trying to rub anyone's nose in this, just offering my sincere condolences that you cant even buy one at a reasonable cost.

I did see a CB user who was selling his slightly scratched CDMA version as his kids were going back to school and he needed the $. I will try and find that posting and add it here.

Also, there is a used CDMA Keyone on Amazon for $493.46 (fufillment by Amazon so I assume it is with there warranty):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...UvbUpU12991848

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amazon_k1.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	428713
    There is no factory warranty on used products, and Amazon's responsibility on used or refurbished items is pretty clear. With the KEYone, not sure I'd recommenced used.
    08-17-17 10:27 AM
    There is no factory warranty on used products, and Amazon's responsibility on used or refurbished items is pretty clear. With the KEYone, not sure I'd recommenced used.
    Hmm, in reviewing their return policy it seems that any item shipped and "fulfilled by Amazon" includes their 30 day warranty and return policy. But your mileage may vary..

Just tryin to help...
    08-17-17 10:33 AM
    I saw a used one CDMA KeyOne on Amazon on 8/16 and bought it immediately for $505. I received a confirmation email from Amazon when I placed the order. The next day, I got an email from Amazon that the order had been canceled due to lack of stock. I don't know if someone contacted the seller privately and made a higher offer or what, but I was really disappointed. Was glad to see B & H started offering it, after it disappeared from Best Buy.

I wish TCL and/or Blackberry would make a statement explaining what's going on with the supply and when there will be actual stock available. It feels very irresponsible and- well, disrespectful of their supporters- to leave people hanging, wondering when they will be able to find a Keyone.
    08-18-17 02:43 PM