Hi pls help show which cases n Covers are you guys using jst got a new KEYone.
    06-25-17 03:05 PM
    Check out amazon. They have few you might like.

Posted via CB10
    BURZIN likes this.
    06-25-17 03:56 PM
    Blackberry/TCL flip case. The material is not as resistant as the DTEK60 one for smudges and stains.
    06-25-17 04:38 PM
    I use the incipio dual layer case. It's okay. Doesn't fit the phone perfectly. The top and bottom doesn't fit snuggly, so it feels kinda loose. Sides are fine.
    06-25-17 05:09 PM
    I use the incipio dual layer case. It's okay. Doesn't fit the phone perfectly. The top and bottom doesn't fit snuggly, so it feels kinda loose. Sides are fine.
    As a comment, I have the same case and it fits perfectly... check if yours it's defective...
    06-25-17 05:51 PM
    As a comment, I have the same case and it fits perfectly... check if yours it's defective...
    It probably is. I'm not going to worry about returning it, though. I'm, honestly, not a fan of it. I don't like the split-styled back. Might try the see-through incipio with the black boarder, or a different brand that has a little cutout on the sides for the keyboard.
    06-25-17 05:54 PM
    It probably is. I'm not going to worry about returning it, though. I'm, honestly, not a fan of it. I don't like the split-styled back. Might try the see-through incipio with the black boarder, or a different brand that has a little cutout on the sides for the keyboard.
    I have one at home that I am not using (but at a business trip at the moment)... if interested, I could sell it to you... it's the octane with transparent back and black edges...
    06-25-17 05:56 PM
    I have one at home that I am not using (but at a business trip at the moment)... if interested, I could sell it to you... it's the octane with transparent back and black edges...
    That's the one: the octane. I'm gonna try out the other case I want first. I'm not a huge fan of clear cases, but I have a slight interest in that one. If the next case is a fail, then I'll get the octane.

Thanks for the offer though.
    06-25-17 06:02 PM
    That's the one: the octane. I'm gonna try out the other case I want first. I'm not a huge fan of clear cases, but I have a slight interest in that one. If the next case is a fail, then I'll get the octane.

Thanks for the offer though.
    No problem... I just remembered that I have that case at home when you mentioned it... good luck!
    BURZIN likes this.
    06-25-17 06:04 PM
    I have the Octane and while I always prefer incipio I think they had a miss on this one. The fit is awkward ..bulky. I'm using dual layer and fits much better. I also hear good reviews on Tetded cases although top and bottom aren't covered but they are stylish.
    06-25-17 06:10 PM
    check the keyone holster threads but the Leap holster is working nicely for me, better than the PRIV holster.
    06-25-17 07:34 PM
    I got the Avidet clear case via Amazon. I love it! It's slim and I can still rest it on a flat surface and show off its beauty. It's $7-8. I was thinking about getting the Incipio clear case but this is a lot nicer than what I expected.
    JWW likes this.
    06-25-17 08:00 PM
    I got the TopAce Clear TPU off amazon the $7. it does the job and is a great price. even has nice cutout around the keyboard.
    06-25-17 08:17 PM
    check the keyone holster threads but the Leap holster is working nicely for me, better than the PRIV holster.
    Are you using the holster with a case on or the phone is naked?
    06-25-17 09:23 PM
    I have the Incipio NGP case, it is perfect; it's made of some kind of matt polymer that resists fingerprints, it's non slip to hold, and protects the phone sufficiently for normal office use
    06-25-17 09:42 PM
    guys pics pls
    06-25-17 10:34 PM
    Naked as of now
    06-26-17 12:31 AM
    guys pics pls
    There actually is a *very* informative sticky thread right at the top of these forums. There are lot's of hands-on reports by users for various cases, ranging from el-cheapo ones to the OEM variants. There also are quite a number of photos to give you further impressions of the cases.

Yeah, it's quite a long read for sure, but no need to keep opening new threads for similar topics.
    06-26-17 03:51 AM
    ok close this one
    06-26-17 04:02 AM
    My stilgut delivered today. Awesome quality. Has one for my Passport SE too.
    06-26-17 07:55 AM
    Are you using the holster with a case on or the phone is naked?
    Naked with the leap holster, I suspect the PRIV holster could work for a bumper but I don't have one to test.
    06-26-17 08:37 AM
    Got my K1 last Tuesday and it is just too strikingly beautiful a phone to be concealed in any case whatsoever. I say this even after buying one of those transparent cases on Amazon. Used it for a couple days and then tool it off; not only for aesthetics, but it made the otherwise perfect fitting phone feel a bit bulky, coupled with the speakers and charging port cavities feeling rough against my pinky fingers mainly when typing.
    06-26-17 08:55 AM
    PDAIR and TETDED are both great companies that make ultra high quality cases and holsters. Currently using side holster with a clear Tpu case and the combo is working great. I purchased a black side holster w/black stitching as you can choose the color of stitch from PDAIR.
    06-26-17 09:49 AM
    I got the Avidet clear case via Amazon. I love it! It's slim and I can still rest it on a flat surface and show off its beauty. It's $7-8. I was thinking about getting the Incipio clear case but this is a lot nicer than what I expected.
    I did the same. I'm a no case or oem case fan, almost exclusively, and never would usually go for a cheap clear case, but I'm surprised how much nicer this is than I expected, as well
    Appsdk likes this.
    06-26-17 10:51 AM
    Due to nothing official from BlackBerry being available at the time I chose a soft gel clear case from Amazon (see link) Fits perfectly, protects well and because it's clear you can still appreciate the sexiness of the KEYone.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-...UvbUpU12940359
    06-26-17 10:51 AM
40 12