Please post all KEYone CAMERA related Queries here .

Posted via CB10
    07-14-17 10:02 PM
    07-14-17 11:57 PM
    Please close moderator....We dont need a separate thread about this!! Please use search and there are alot of "camera" threads in the support area???
    07-15-17 04:08 PM
    Please close moderator....We dont need a separate thread about this!! Please use search and there are alot of "camera" threads in the support area???
    1) I'm already here
    2) I'd prefer I understand what the OP needs first, so they don't open yet another thread
    3) If I weren't already posting here, reporting the thread is much more effective than posting a request
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-15-17 04:20 PM
    Thanks yer the best BBW.......woof!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-15-17 04:38 PM
    Please post all KEYone CAMERA related Queries here .

Posted via CB10
    Do you work for BB, BB Mobile or TCL?
    07-15-17 05:30 PM
    Do you work for BB, BB Mobile or TCL?
    lol
    07-15-17 05:32 PM
    Thanks yer the best BBW.......woof!
    First this thread started with not quite understanding the OP. Now it's just down right ridiculous with comments like "BBW is the best" .

At best this all should be moved into the rumor category but more than likely fiction category.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-15-17 05:36 PM
    Is the low light performance on the Keyone better than the Priv? Hearing conflicting things about the Keyone's low light performance. For anyone who had a Priv then switched to a Keyone, is there anything the Priv's camera does BETTER than the Keyone?
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-15-17 08:44 PM
    Okay! I am having problems using my KEYone camera to take pictures of both sides of my primary credit card. Could you take pictures of yours and post them with an explanation of how you did it? Thanks.
    jamesharmeling and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-15-17 09:43 PM
    Is the low light performance on the Keyone better than the Priv? Hearing conflicting things about the Keyone's low light performance. For anyone who had a Priv then switched to a Keyone, is there anything the Priv's camera does BETTER than the Keyone?
    KEYone takes better shots in general...low light...night shots...everything is better. I've used the Priv ...nice phone...good camera but not KEYone camera quality

No filter
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-15-17 11:58 PM
    Okay! I am having problems using my KEYone camera to take pictures of both sides of my primary credit card. Could you take pictures of yours and post them with an explanation of how you did it? Thanks.
    I'll get right on that
    07-15-17 11:59 PM
    First this thread started with not quite understanding the OP. Now it's just down right ridiculous with comments like "BBW is the best" .

At best this all should be moved into the rumor category but more than likely fiction category.
    Awesome comedy Mr. Smart booty

On a serious note, since the OP hasn't come back to explain, and this is turning into Laugh-in, I must bid this thread to bed.
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-16-17 12:56 AM