Guys, is it only mine camera on KeyOne that shoots bad photos on slightly moving objects? Seems like missing stabilization feature.
    deeno2000 likes this.
    08-12-17 01:16 AM
    All cameras will have difficulty with moving subjects, especially at night or indoors without a flash. The K1 is actually better than most as the sensor has large pixels, allowing higher shutter speeds.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-12-17 01:47 AM
    I mainly mean shooting during the day. can't just make any normal photo of my new born baby as he's constantly moving his arms/legs. no such problem on iPhone sadly
    08-12-17 01:53 AM
    I find the K1 to have an excellent camera, much better than my wife's iPhone. With moving objects you often need to take multiple exposures for the best results with any camera.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-12-17 07:02 AM
    Touch the screen to accurately focus on baby then press and hold shutter to take several frames - then pick best one. The K1 is a very good camera - just requires the right technique depending on the conditions. And if you have HDR on then turn it off.
    Last edited by willemstadt; 08-12-17 at 12:14 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-12-17 09:32 AM
    Turn off HDR for moving shots.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-12-17 10:08 AM
    is there any manual for camera app? got stuck with those blue and green circles...
    08-13-17 08:59 AM
    I really can't understand why everybody is saying that the Keyone has a good camera. This is just not true, guys. I had the Samsung S8 before and I'm just shocked how bad the Keyone's cam is. Seriously. I'm experiencing the same thing as you, andylynx. While the S8 shot really good and sharp pics even in dark environment, the Keyone's images are either too dark and/or blurry even on slow motions of the object. I feel like having a 2 year old phone. That the sensor is one of the best doesn't make it better. I am really disappointed. Same thing with Skype: the front-cam has enormous problems with backlight. While my S8 corrected immediately and made my face visible, my video with the KeyOne remains just dark...! I have to search for a better light environment in my full lighted apartment.
    I read some comments and they say that this is obviously a software issue. The Google Phone does it much better in terms of images processing. I really hope this will be fixed soon. Otherwise I'll buy the S8 again... This is just embarrassing...
    01-15-18 08:55 AM
    I really can't understand why everybody is saying that the Keyone has a good camera. This is just not true, guys. I had the Samsung S8 before and I'm just shocked how bad the Keyone's cam is. Seriously. I'm experiencing the same thing as you, andylynx. While the S8 shot really good and sharp pics even in dark environment, the Keyone's images are either too dark and/or blurry even on slow motions of the object. I feel like having a 2 year old phone. That the sensor is one of the best doesn't make it better. I am really disappointed. Same thing with Skype: the front-cam has enormous problems with backlight. While my S8 corrected immediately and made my face visible, my video with the KeyOne remains just dark...! I have to search for a better light environment in my full lighted apartment.
    I read some comments and they say that this is obviously a software issue. The Google Phone does it much better in terms of images processing. I really hope this will be fixed soon. Otherwise I'll buy the S8 again... This is just embarrassing...
    It's not fair to compare with an expensive camera like the one in the pricey S8.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/review...-camera-page-3

"It works nicely in regular light and matches, if not beats, competing headsets such as the OnePlus 3T on picture quality, but can’t equal the iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S8."

"Low-light performance is a little hit and miss, but far from terrible. Photos in low light pick up some noise and the autofocus does begin to struggle, but these are issues you’ll have with pretty much every smartphone, regardless of price. The f2.0 aperture also ensures the issues aren’t as pronounced as they are on most competitors, like the Huawei P10."
    01-15-18 10:05 AM