03-07-18 05:43 AM
30 12
tools
    Well, I did it. I pulled the trigger on this one... http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=kf7quOWo

It should be a PRD-63116-044 but I won't know until it arrive early next week. I know it's not the preferred NA PRD-63116-039 model but I couldn't pass it up at that price with just that minor scratch.

i just had to get me a better keyboard, this Priv VKB is driving me nuts with all the wrong letters I hit and the PKB is awkward for me to use (big thumbs hit the upper layer).
    02-07-18 11:10 PM
    Just heard from never-msrp and they said the one I bought is product number PRD-63116-042.

What's with all these numbers? Should this one by ok on TMO? I'm not worried about the timeliness of updates since I don't use BB because of security, I like having a PKB.
    02-08-18 09:29 PM
    Well unless there is some reason you need more space you can store it on internal memory.

Remember on limited edition black it's 64gb not 32 like the regular K1 so this sort of offsets not having an SD and two sims.

This is unless you need the space.

For me the ability to have the two major carrier sims always active is great but most important is how when I travel for work can swap in a sim easily and still get calls on my primary number.
    Thank you for sharing some info for Dual SIMs.
    I am interested to consider getting one. I am based in Indonesia, currently using -01 for about 5 months and am really happy with the unit - no issue at all.
    I have one question on Dual Sims : if we set 4G to SIM #1 , what is the maximum that we could get on Sim#2 ? 3G only ? A few countries, including Singapore, has stopped serving 2G.
    The use is for international traveling: keeping my home country SIM for calls and the destination country for data. Could I do this by switching the position of both SIM cards ? Thanks
    03-05-18 02:49 AM
    Hi there sorry for the delay in responding.

My version which is the -7 from India (though I did purchase it here in Manila PH) has a separate configuration area for the sim cards and I sent a picture just edited out my phone numbers.

You said it you can choose which SIM has the 4G on it and then the other sim would only get 3G+2G.

I wouldn't have to pull a SIM out or switch you can just adjust the setting and with a brief "transition" of like 30 seconds or so it switches the 4G over to the other SIM.

I am not so sure all versions of the dual sim will do this but I could be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Which KEYone to buy?-k1sim.jpg
    03-07-18 01:48 AM
    Just heard from never-msrp and they said the one I bought is product number PRD-63116-042.

What's with all these numbers? Should this one by ok on TMO? I'm not worried about the timeliness of updates since I don't use BB because of security, I like having a PKB.
    PRD-63116-039 has hotspot functioning, PRD-63116-042 has the hotspot disabled.
    03-07-18 05:43 AM
30 12