I've had my Keyone for a couple of weeks now and just this evening the bottom 40% or so of the screen has become darkened.
    It is constant. It shows up on every app and even on the startup when I have tried turning the device off and back on. Does anyone know of a fix?
    03-08-18 02:53 PM
    Most likely by having it replaced.

You could rule out software by doing a Factory Reset. And if not under warranty for some reason you could take it apart and make sure the connectors where set. But it sounds like bad screen.
    03-08-18 03:45 PM
    I've had my Keyone for a couple of weeks now and just this evening the bottom 40% or so of the screen has become darkened.
    It is constant. It shows up on every app and even on the startup when I have tried turning the device off and back on. Does anyone know of a fix?
    Are you sure that you did not accidentally enable the Privacy Shade? Swipe down to see you notices. It generally seems to be the last entry.

Otherwise a try 32+ second reboot. Press and HOLD the power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations. Next, the reload Dunt suggested.

If hardware, you might still be covered by Warranty.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    03-08-18 05:37 PM
    No I just tried privacy shade and it shows up on the screen as well as the problem. The reboot was no help either. Looks like it is a hardware issue I will definitely be covered by warranty.
    03-09-18 06:52 AM