Hi everyone. So I just got my Keyone and already flashed it with wrong bootloader and it's in the bootloop now. This sucks. The phone is BBB100-7 and it was on ABC322 firmware before flashing.
    I've found one of previous firmwares for BBB100-7, AAV222, and flashed it - but no luck either, bootloop again.
    So I'm looking for a way to get autoloader for ABC322. Can I get it from Blackberry somehow? Or maybe someone here have it?
    Not sure why AAV222 isn't working either, probably downgrade is forbidden?
    Ah, this sucks anyway. First there's no Oreo for 100-7, now there's even no Nougat
    02-28-19 10:19 AM
    Hi everyone. So I just got my Keyone and already flashed it with wrong bootloader and it's in the bootloop now. This sucks. The phone is BBB100-7 and it was on ABC322 firmware before flashing.
    I've found one of previous firmwares for BBB100-7, AAV222, and flashed it - but no luck either, bootloop again.
    So I'm looking for a way to get autoloader for ABC322. Can I get it from Blackberry somehow? Or maybe someone here have it?
    Not sure why AAV222 isn't working either, probably downgrade is forbidden?
    Ah, this sucks anyway. First there's no Oreo for 100-7, now there's even no Nougat
    Use the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

Your device is unique and you will never be able to use common autoloaders.

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k
    Anastasia Ezhova likes this.
    02-28-19 11:17 AM
    Use the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

Your device is unique and you will never be able to use common autoloaders.
    You're my savior! Upgrade tool did the trick. I also was able to steal ABC322 autoloader from it and upload to Mega just in case somebody else will need it:

https://mega.nz/#!XhNyUAaB!bjp5i6S6s...uQOUDhkJVqS_T4

But this is reeeeally weird that Blackberry removed this flashing tool from their website and their support says - no, we don't have any firmwares.
    02-28-19 12:05 PM

But this is reeeeally weird that Blackberry removed this flashing tool from their website and their support says - no, we don't have any firmwares.
    Oddly, it was only live for a few days at the start. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    02-28-19 12:23 PM