My KEYone Silver Battery is after 2 years not as good as it was before and some day I have to charge at allready in the afternoon so a replacement cost around 109 euro.

So now i can get a Black Keyone with more ram and storage for 249,00 but I also think to buy the KEy2 LE version but it what I see smaller battery, no touchable keypad and the camera looks worser that the Keyone. The key2LE cost 419,00 euro

What you guys think . replace battery, buy the black edition or the LE and how about the camera and battery on the LE
    03-24-19 01:23 PM
    My KEYone Silver Battery is after 2 years not as good as it was before and some day I have to charge at allready in the afternoon so a replacement cost around 109 euro.

So now i can get a Black Keyone with more ram and storage for 249,00 but I also think to buy the KEy2 LE version but it what I see smaller battery, no touchable keypad and the camera looks worser that the Keyone. The key2LE cost 419,00 euro

What you guys think . replace battery, buy the black edition or the LE and how about the camera and battery on the LE
    If I were to invest money in another device right now, I'd buy the newest one possible. The KEY² LE will get an update to PIE and an additional year of security updates compared to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-24-19 01:33 PM
    I thought the KEYone also get an update to Pie. Maybe I should wait till KEY2 get cheaper or wait for the new KEY3. Still my battery seems getting worser.
    03-24-19 02:10 PM
    I thought the KEYone also get an update to Pie. Maybe I should wait till KEY2 get cheaper or wait for the new KEY3. Still my battery seems getting worser.
    KEYᵒⁿᵉ was only promised one letter upgrade - and it got Oreo already.
    03-24-19 03:32 PM
    I would highly recommend the LE if your budget allows for it.

Oh and it should definitely NOT cost 109€ to change the battery of a KEYone, no way!
    TgeekB and Byrese like this.
    03-24-19 05:03 PM
    LE missing capacitative keyboard - that would be a deal breaker for me.
    03-24-19 05:06 PM
    LE missing capacitative keyboard - that would be a deal breaker for me.
    You keep your gestures on? I do, though I know many who don't.
    03-24-19 06:02 PM
    I use the capative keyboard a lot for typing back and dubble click to go to a word to change it. I worried about the LE camera reading bad reviews. I also check some pictures and it seems the KEYone has a better camera. Still video sucks on all key devices .

My worries is buying a key2 or LE is worser then my KEYone and a friend of my bought on day one the KEY2 and the camera was bad. So he bought a KEYone Black .

I'm afraid I will miss the capative keyboard and get a worser device with the LE. The KEY2 is still in my opinion to expensive but if the camera is much better it will be fine but before I find it worser then the KEYone.

So I have my doubt and that is why I think to buy a KEYone black first and wait for the kEY 3 or whatever
    03-24-19 06:35 PM
    The LE camera is average but what Key device has a great one?
    The battery, for me, is very good. I easily get through a day.
    I don’t care about a capacitive keyboard so, because of the above points, I went with the LE.
    One more thing, as mentioned above, is the updates. That’s more important to me than almost anything else.
    03-24-19 06:46 PM
    I use the capative keyboard a lot for typing back and dubble click to go to a word to change it. I worried about the LE camera reading bad reviews. I also check some pictures and it seems the KEYone has a better camera. Still video sucks on all key devices .

My worries is buying a key2 or LE is worser then my KEYone and a friend of my bought on day one the KEY2 and the camera was bad. So he bought a KEYone Black .

I'm afraid I will miss the capative keyboard and get a worser device with the LE. The KEY2 is still in my opinion to expensive but if the camera is much better it will be fine but before I find it worser then the KEYone.

So I have my doubt and that is why I think to buy a KEYone black first and wait for the kEY 3 or whatever
    Buy it and return it if you don't like it. Amazon has great return policies.
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-24-19 07:22 PM