So I just opened my new KeyOne, replaced under warranty due to my previous one having the screen fallen off, and once I got past the first 3 setup screens and connected to my WiFi Network.... Screen went black, and only flickers pitch black to slightly lit black. I've tried Power cycling, light reset and Hard Reset (35 secs with Power/Up-Vol buttons). Still nothing.....

Phone seems to be working in the background, but can't see anything on the screen. Already connected to power source to see if that would help, but still nothing. This is quite upsetting after dealing with my screen popping out issue.

I know this problem has been seen or reported before, but did not find what the final solution(s) or fixes were? Anyone out there able to chime in while I await Blackberry Support to call back?
    10-05-17 12:16 AM
    So I just opened my new KeyOne, replaced under warranty due to my previous one having the screen fallen off, and once I got past the first 3 setup screens and connected to my WiFi Network.... Screen went black, and only flickers pitch black to slightly lit black. I've tried Power cycling, light reset and Hard Reset (35 secs with Power/Up-Vol buttons). Still nothing.....

Phone seems to be working in the background, but can't see anything on the screen. Already connected to power source to see if that would help, but still nothing. This is quite upsetting after dealing with my screen popping out issue.

I know this problem has been seen or reported before, but did not find what the final solution(s) or fixes were? Anyone out there able to chime in while I await Blackberry Support to call back?
    Have you tried changing screen brightness or can't you get that far in setup?
    10-05-17 01:39 AM
    Had the same problem on my keyone replacement after 2 days, i send it back and waiting again for whatever they going to send me!
    willyq711 likes this.
    10-05-17 06:26 AM
    Have you tried changing screen brightness or can't you get that far in setup?
    Can't even get to the setup screen or anything for that matter. Screen is completely blacked out no matter what I do.
    Had the same problem on my keyone replacement after 2 days, i send it back and waiting again for whatever they going to send me!
    10-05-17 11:18 AM
    So yes, had to do the same thing. Was on phone with BlackBerry tech support this morning and they are sending me yet another KeyOne. What's happened from sources I've inquired with is that all the defective screen (screen falling out issue) inventory they still had new were opened and replaced. However, they only power cycle the phone's to to ensure they work before boxing up again as new. In essence, they are new because they were never sold out of BBM inventory to the open market, but still opened to be repaired. Mine went as far as the 3rd setup screen before going black. Seems others have also had this issue. Either defective screens or bad Repair jobs when replacing screens.

So like you, I now wait to see what comes. And to think this is just a temp phone till I order the Black Edition, as I am only awaiting word from certain CrackBerrians to see if we can get the India Black Edition to work on T-Mo and AT&T.
    Last edited by willyq711; 10-05-17 at 09:19 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-17 11:29 AM
    ok, got a ups tracking so will see next week what they sent me for the second time!!
    10-06-17 06:39 PM
    I think the third time is the charm when it comes to the KeyOne. I tried ordering it from my service provider by phone once, which failed, then ordered it from BestBuy, but it had the wrong radio for my service provider, so I returned that and finally bought it from my service provider's store over the counter, which finally worked.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-06-17 07:21 PM
    So got my new replacement KeyOne in yesterday (less than 2 days from date of order). All is working phenomenally and this time around quite satisfied. They even sent me an OEM BlackBerry KeyOne cover to go with it as a further token of "for your troubles". Honestly, I think they are doing a GREAT job with resolving these screen issues and taking care of their customers and followers.
    10-10-17 10:32 AM
    OK , so got my replacement (3rd) yesterday so far so good all working perfectly , I hope
    10-12-17 03:30 PM
    OK , so got my replacement (3rd) yesterday so far so good all working perfectly , I hope
    Same here... next month I'm obtaining a Black Ed. Looking fwd to see any additional performance with the extra RAM and Memory. So far this Silver KeyOne with 200+ apps installed blows away my PRIV in performance and destroys it in battery life!
    10-12-17 03:58 PM