He, I noticed today some relativly large scratches on my KeyOne Black Editions Screen. i figured out: it was a metal knob of my jacket. It does that by sliding in the phone in and out of the pocket.

I am a little bit disapointed about that issue, I thought we habe somewhat Gorilla Glass.
    10-17-17 12:47 PM
    it's not gorilla glass but a similar product. sorry to hear about the scratch.
    10-17-17 01:23 PM
    I though it was gorilla glass 4. Or is it different for the black edition?
    10-17-17 01:50 PM
    I though it was gorilla glass 4. Or is it different for the black edition?
    Yes, I thought that too. Where are written specs about the details of the KeyOne / KeyOne BE? Does somebody have a link?
    Xeak likes this.
    10-18-17 02:28 AM
    It is Gorilla Glass 4 but having used virtually all flagship phones released by Apple, Samsung, and BlackBerry (okay, no BlackBerry are flagship) in the last 4-5 years, I can tell you that all scratch very easily. Screen protector is a must.
    MatthiasHannover likes this.
    10-18-17 10:11 AM
    Hallo aus Goch vom Niederrhein. Habe keine Probleme mit Kratzer auf dem Gerät. Ps: ist die black edition besser als die normale in Sachen Verarbeitung der Tastatur? Meine knarzt und die Leertaste sitzt nicht perfekt und hat "Spiel"
    Bostil1987 likes this.
    10-18-17 10:21 AM
    Hallo aus Goch vom Niederrhein. Habe keine Probleme mit Kratzer auf dem Gerät. Ps: ist die black edition besser als die normale in Sachen Verarbeitung der Tastatur? Meine knarzt und die Leertaste sitzt nicht perfekt und hat "Spiel"
    Hey, please talk englisch: I already posted that the keyboard feels much better than the one of the sliver edition. There are no noises with my phone.
    10-19-17 01:59 AM
    It is Gorilla Glass 4 but having used virtually all flagship phones released by Apple, Samsung, and BlackBerry (okay, no BlackBerry are flagship) in the last 4-5 years, I can tell you that all scratch very easily. Screen protector is a must.
    Hi, thank you for your answer :-)

Can you tell me: what about the test videos about the (gorilla) glass where somebody uses a coin to try to scratch the glas and nothing hapoens. Are they a fake?

In my case it was a knob made from metal and I did not try to scratch the glass, the knob simply slided over the glas, that was all.

Best regards, Matthias
    10-19-17 02:06 AM
    According to JerryRigEverything's video the screen's durability is on-par with other devices.
    10-19-17 12:48 PM
    Well I'd say they're scratch resistant but not scratch proof. An important distinction. Much like water resistant and water proof.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-19-17 12:54 PM