I'm trying to finalize a KEYone purchase and want to buy the right model. Both 1 and 7 seem to support the same frequency bands.
    I'm primarily in the U.S. on a T-Mobile MVNO but dual-SIM would be useful because I travel to India where public WiFi is awful.
    I've been reading conflicting threads about WiFi calling on the KEYone. Does it work with T-Mobile, and if so, on which version?
    11-29-18 01:45 AM
    If you want dual sim, I'd do the 100-7.

Do you use wifi calling often? None of the KEYones have been working well with wifi calling, I don't use it anyways.
    11-29-18 09:27 AM

Do you use wifi calling often? None of the KEYones have been working well with wifi calling, I don't use it anyways.
    I found the Oreo update really helped with T-Mo wifi calling. It works fairly well for me now. But you do have to have a pretty strong wifi signal.

Can't speak to the dual-SIM issue. I have a 100-1 running on T-Mobile USA.
    11-29-18 12:21 PM

I didn't think I needed WiFi calling until I switched to a new provider that supports it. It saved my life this summer while travelling abroad and also now that I have sketchy network even though I only moved a couple miles away.
    11-30-18 12:51 AM
    I found the Oreo update really helped with T-Mo wifi calling. It works fairly well for me now. But you do have to have a pretty strong wifi signal.

Can't speak to the dual-SIM issue. I have a 100-1 running on T-Mobile USA.
    This is really helpful! I'll buy this, unless the 100-7 supports WiFi calling (not sure because the technology hasn't caught up with the Indian providers yet, where the 100-7 is manufactured). Hope a 100-7 user comes around with some thoughts.
    11-30-18 12:54 AM
    This is really helpful! I'll buy this, unless the 100-7 supports WiFi calling (not sure because the technology hasn't caught up with the Indian providers yet, where the 100-7 is manufactured). Hope a 100-7 user comes around with some thoughts.
    I believe there’s at least couple of threads on CB discussing that -7 model does not support WFC in USA due to line of string code in software or some verbiage like that.
    11-30-18 06:43 AM