Hi all,

Got the Keyone Black edition in the Uk about 2 weeks ago.

Just been noticing that the Phone Idle is taking up quite a lot of battery usage..

Currently on 30% with 1 day 17hrs ago. Phone idle at 17% use(777 mAh) , Screen 13% (4hrs 41 min SOT). Left the phone last night and night before on when asleep on do not disturb.

Is this a normal level of Phone Idle?

Not sure if this is relevant, but a few days ago the phone got "stuck " on 33% and wouldn't show any drainage ( even though it clearly would've been draining)

Furthermore, i don't have a fast charger, but the other day it charged in super quick time in comparison to all my other times charging.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated ,
    Thanks!
    09-30-17 07:44 AM
    Hi all,

Got the Keyone Black edition in the Uk about 2 weeks ago.

Just been noticing that the Phone Idle is taking up quite a lot of battery usage..

Currently on 30% with 1 day 17hrs ago. Phone idle at 17% use(777 mAh) , Screen 13% (4hrs 41 min SOT). Left the phone last night and night before on when asleep on do not disturb.

Is this a normal level of Phone Idle?

Not sure if this is relevant, but a few days ago the phone got "stuck " on 33% and wouldn't show any drainage ( even though it clearly would've been draining)

Furthermore, i don't have a fast charger, but the other day it charged in super quick time in comparison to all my other times charging.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated ,
    Thanks!
    Definitely it's a defective unit. Try to replace it asap.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 07:51 AM
    my "idle" power consumption is the same as yours, I don't think that indicates any fault.

No idea what was happening when your device was stuck on 33% for an extended period though.
    09-30-17 08:10 AM
    Is the high idle power a common theme amongst the Keyones do you know?

many thanks
    09-30-17 09:26 AM
    I'm not sure exactly what "phone idle" means but the value it shows is relative. That is it may have taken 17% but of what? So if the power is only down 10% overall, then the 17% would be of that 10% drop. It is not necessary 17% of the entire power???? Or am I not understanding the values?
    09-30-17 09:28 AM
    Yeah, if somethings showed 17% in battery stats, it is 17% out of the missing amount from 100% (e.g if you have 90% battery left, it is 17% portion out of the 10% missing portion).
    10-01-17 10:25 AM
    I have to disagree, I've never seen it that way. When I check the battery stats, my KEYone shows the exact percentages that each app took. For example, right now I'm on 48% and when I add everything up, it adds up to 50% (2% out but I'm guessing that is because it doesn't show decimals).
    10-01-17 11:13 AM
    If battery percentage fall all of a sudden as he mentioned that mean either the battery is faulty or there is a software bug. As no other user report the second one it definitely occur due to a faulty battery. That's why I told him to replace the unit asap

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 09:32 PM
    Android is a a different beast you have to dig under the hood and disable certain things it could be an app you installed that's constantly running in the background.
    10-02-17 12:37 AM