Hey everyone got my keyone black edition yesterday from carphone warehouse In the UK. I did have the silver keyone as well and I got to say the black edition is much smother day to day usage then the silver one. Wondering if anyone got the black edition and found the bottom of the screen has a gap at the bottom where you can see the internals of the phone?

Anyone else have parts of keypad make squeaky noise which I think some people might have issues with. At the moment H is the squeaky one including when you swipe up.

Will happily go exchange the phone for another one.
    09-14-17 03:18 PM
    Pictures might help.....

Comparing your Silver and Black.... is there something covering the gap on the Silver model?
    09-14-17 03:34 PM
    Don't have the silver one no more sent that one back due the middle of the keypad making similar noise. The screen on that one was fine, will have to try to use the wife's iPhone to take a picture of the screen and the gap.
    09-14-17 03:36 PM
    on the silver, N and M are the squeaky ones on my side...
    09-14-17 03:39 PM
    tried taking the picture but isn't working. The honor 8 doesn't like taking the picture so close to the camera module. I
    09-14-17 03:42 PM
    Really wasn't excepting this from keypad, weird it's happened and especially the screen only noticed it during the evening don't know how I saw it. Will pop give carphone warehouse tomorrow and see what they say... but loving the phone.
    09-14-17 03:44 PM
    I haven't come across anything with mine. get an exchange.
    09-15-17 02:45 AM
    will go into the store but I don't think they have any in my local carphone warehouse store closes one is selfridges. And has its a Saturday means I got to leave early to so I miss the crazy shoppers being crazy buying stuff...
    09-15-17 12:22 PM
    go for it bro! can do some shopping too! lol
    09-15-17 06:51 PM
    Just to give some further feedback: Today I received my QWERTZ Black Edition Keyone (silly me for actually buying it, but it looks really great). There is no gap between the screen and the keyboard, actually there is a slightly larger gap on my original silver version, where some lightbleed is visible below the back-button.
    09-16-17 07:49 PM
    Just to give some further feedback: Today I received my QWERTZ Black Edition Keyone (silly me for actually buying it, but it looks really great). There is no gap between the screen and the keyboard, actually there is a slightly larger gap on my original silver version, where some lightbleed is visible below the back-button.
    What is your take on multitasking with extra RAM?
    09-16-17 11:07 PM
    What is your take on multitasking with extra RAM?
    To be honest it is too early to tell. I only setup the device yesterday evening and had not too much time yet playing around with it. My initial impression wasn't great to be honest: It doesn't feel any better when navigating around the device or launching apps. What does seem to be better is what I was hoping for: Apps stay loaded longer, there is less reloading needed for browser tabs as they stay in memory longer. However it is too early to make any real conclusions, sorry. Once I had more time with it, I'll make post further observations.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-17-17 08:23 AM
    sticking with silver model... no squeaks, screen still solidly attached... date code 20170601
    09-17-17 04:26 PM
    Changed my black bb keyone yesterday for a new one and the gap between the keypad and the screen at the bottom is almost non exciting and the keypad is good just the space button/finger print scanner is a bit lose but it's all good. Definitely the unit I had was like that.

My silver one was fine beside the middle row of the keypad was lose and made loads of noise. Already loving this phone.
    09-17-17 05:27 PM
    To be honest it is too early to tell. I only setup the device yesterday evening and had not too much time yet playing around with it. My initial impression wasn't great to be honest: It doesn't feel any better when navigating around the device or launching apps. What does seem to be better is what I was hoping for: Apps stay loaded longer, there is less reloading needed for browser tabs as they stay in memory longer. However it is too early to make any real conclusions, sorry. Once I had more time with it, I'll make post further observations.
    I don't expect performance improvements but the multitasking was the main reason I'm hopeful to grab Keyone Black Edition.

Keep us posted
    09-17-17 10:19 PM
    I have to move back from my previous statement regarding no gap between screen and keyboard. The last couple of days I was working nightshifts and mostly slept during the day. Now I am sitting on my couch with a nice late summer sun shining on my device and there indeed is a gap between those. A standard piece of paper fits between it. However there is no lightbleed, the device works extremely well otherwise and you barely notice it...I guess I'll keep it. Knowing my previous BBRY experiences, the replacement devices will come with *actual* problems.
    09-19-17 07:41 AM
    Just an update, I actually sent the phone back because those minor issues kept bugging me. Last week I received my new unit which seems to be perfect: There is zero gap between keyboard and screen, the back cover also sits flush at all edges. I am pretty happy now with the new device.
    10-03-17 09:40 AM
    Just an update, I actually sent the phone back because those minor issues kept bugging me. Last week I received my new unit which seems to be perfect: There is zero gap between keyboard and screen, the back cover also sits flush at all edges. I am pretty happy now with the new device.
    👍 well it's good you got the issue sorted. I didn't really notice the gap until I got into the sunlight and for me there is too much of a gap. But happy with the replacement. So much more happier no noise from where there shouldn't be...

Personally ram does keep apps open for longer and doesn't allow them reload which is a big thing. I got no complains about the device does everything it needs to and more.
    10-03-17 11:04 AM