Hi, I got have very annoying issue with my K1 BE. Inside in upper side something is barter. That sound very annoying. When you put phone on surface or just taping by finger upper part always hear that bartering sound. Like would be something inside detached, phone never was dropped or had any hit. Sh i t! First time I had a call with this phone, as I used classic still, just now put in it sim card. And my call quality was totally crap! My gf asked why I am speaking like under duvet. And she was also like far from her phone or phone would be in her pocket. Wtf??? Any body have problems like that?
    01-18-18 10:43 AM
    01-18-18 10:46 AM
    What does barter mean?
    01-18-18 02:03 PM
    What does barter mean?
    I think he wants to exchange or swap it! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 02:43 PM
    Hi, I got have very annoying issue with my K1 BE. Inside in upper side something is barter. That sound very annoying. When you put phone on surface or just taping by finger upper part always hear that bartering sound. Like would be something inside detached, phone never was dropped or had any hit. Sh i t! First time I had a call with this phone, as I used classic still, just now put in it sim card. And my call quality was totally crap! My gf asked why I am speaking like under duvet. And she was also like far from her phone or phone would be in her pocket. Wtf??? Any body have problems like that?
    Besides possibly a warranty repair. Can you give us another English word for what you mean with "barter"? That generally means to trade items (rather than buying/selling).
    01-18-18 02:51 PM
    Besides possibly a warranty repair. Can you give us another English word for what you mean with "barter"? That generally means to trade items (rather than buying/selling).
    barter / rattle / clatter
    FF22 likes this.
    01-18-18 05:40 PM
    barter / rattle / clatter
    I'm curious, what is your first language? Those seem like really interesting words. I'm genuinely curious.

Also, having taken my keyone partly apart I can't think of anything that could be loose other than one of the small clips that hold the back in. Does your back seem like it's missing a clip?
    01-18-18 05:43 PM
    Perhaps you mean "battered"?
    01-18-18 05:51 PM
    I'm curious, what is your first language? Those seem like really interesting words. I'm genuinely curious.

Also, having taken my keyone partly apart I can't think of anything that could be loose other than one of the small clips that hold the back in. Does your back seem like it's missing a clip?
    Not english for some words I use google translate, but for that word I can't find any better matching word. so. you mean back lid/cover? if yes then it's fine.
    01-18-18 06:14 PM
    what I ca to say. I had torch 9800, bold 9790, and classic. had no issues ever. torch was so hardly used no one believe what that phone experienced in it's life and still was alive. Without all that hard his life I was sliding it instead of spinner terminator not a phone. classic too, not like torch but still have not less impressive life and just few poorly visible scars left. these new k1 I bought black edition cus I tried to avoid those all bad things screen pops antena and all the rest. Some guy here recommended to have a black one and will not have those all, but.... looks like they all sh.i.t! Having second BE now and both with horrible problems. worst phone ever. worst than siemens on back days. or alcatel.
    01-18-18 06:28 PM
    Not english for some words I use google translate, but for that word I can't find any better matching word. so. you mean back lid/cover? if yes then it's fine.
    There are a few youtube videos where they take the top part off. Maybe that would give you can idea of what could be loose and rattling around. If I recall, there were some screws under the flat top piece???

Good luck.
    01-18-18 08:50 PM
    There are a few youtube videos where they take the top part off. Maybe that would give you can idea of what could be loose and rattling around. If I recall, there were some screws under the flat top piece???

Good luck.
    12 days old phone £499. Taking it and start peeling off by parts now BlackBerry can do this. I just returned it back. And I'll wait with my Classic while nokia will make keyboard phone. BlackBerry is alcatel now with BlackBerry name.
    01-19-18 02:13 PM
    And alkatel with siemens quality and BlackBerry mark and price
    01-19-18 02:36 PM
    Hi, I got have very annoying issue with my K1 BE. Inside in upper side something is barter.
    If the sound is a 'clicky' sound on the upper back cover, then this sound can occur any keyone and it's not worth returning.
    01-19-18 03:18 PM
    This is confusing but I'm going to try to decode your post.

I'm guessing you chose your username because you are narked with your phone.

When you say barter perhaps you feel you have traded your sanity by buying a defective phone.

Or maybe you are trying to find someone to barter with.

I would be happy to engage in some bartering.

I offer you a bowl of dried peas for your keyone. I will provide a tupperware box to store them.

The peas will make a bartering sound in the container but at least you can eat them if the bartering starts to annoy you.

You can also barter with the peas. Perhaps a trade for a different phone.

Finally whatever you do , do not attempt to eat your blackberry if the bartering begins to batter you.
    01-19-18 03:56 PM
    Not the cover self phone like tinny metal plate would have a gap and would be loose from fitting. Ech.. what ever. That wasn't the main reason, to return. Reception was main issue. Call sound quality was so bad fat like under duvet. Like phone would be under duvet and me sitting on the bed while speaking. My partner could understand in some moments what I said.
    01-19-18 03:59 PM
    This is confusing but I'm going to try to decode your post.

I'm guessing you chose your username because you are narked with your phone.

When you say barter perhaps you feel you have traded your sanity by buying a defective phone.

Or maybe you are trying to find someone to barter with.

I would be happy to engage in some bartering.

I offer you a bowl of dried peas for your keyone. I will provide a tupperware box to store them.

The peas will make a bartering sound in the container but at least you can eat them if the bartering starts to annoy you.

You can also barter with the peas. Perhaps a trade for a different phone.

Finally whatever you do , do not attempt to eat your blackberry if the bartering begins to batter you.
    Hahaha.....
    01-19-18 04:03 PM
    Couln't understand*
    01-19-18 04:03 PM
    I was interested or them all are the same, or somebody have those barter problems or my one was 'lucky' one. As I'm really liked it. Just by having two already with problems, I'm don't realy want to have a risk to get another one. To get back money of carphonewarehouse was so hard and don't want to stuck with another one issued phone. Or I have to wait while uk market will sell out that bad batch 1st generation phones and get newer realised phone. Or just wait another keyboard option.
    01-19-18 04:12 PM
    Couln't understand*
    I did suggest a moderator fix the title but there might have been too much editing. You can fix the body by editing it yourself. Change "barter" to rattling or similar.

but good luck with your next phone.
    01-19-18 04:13 PM