I got mine on the 13th, I also got the email saying it's backorder but got a txt on 13th saying dpd will deliver a parcel. turned out it was the keyone!
    absolutely love it and for some reason I prefer it so much more than the silver one.
    also I have to say, it could just be me, but the keyboard is fantastic. to me they have improved on the silver one.
    (I bought the silver one on launch day and it has been replaced twice already before I sold it on and got the new black one)
    09-18-17 05:55 PM
    I got mine on the 13th, I also got the email saying it's backorder but got a txt on 13th saying dpd will deliver a parcel. turned out it was the keyone!
    absolutely love it and for some reason I prefer it so much more than the silver one.
    also I have to say, it could just be me, but the keyboard is fantastic. to me they have improved on the silver one.
    (I bought the silver one on launch day and it has been replaced twice already before I sold it on and got the new black one)
    Finding any scroll lag on the keyboard going upwards at all?
    09-19-17 08:31 AM
    Finding any scroll lag on the keyboard going upwards at all?
    Nope, even the microphone issue I suffered with all my previous silver Keynes has disappeared.
    The other thing I noticed was the swipe to flick predictive words is also on point; where as my other silver ones I'd have to do numerous times for it to register. (Yes, I checked the settings and everything and all three devices)
    It's like they got all the feedback from the silver one and bundled it all in to a new one.
    I also note that the 4gb ram, to me is noticeable. I have many apps open at any given time and its so quick to jump to any open app. I haven't experienced any lag yet anyway...
    09-19-17 04:02 PM
    Great pics, thanks for sharing.
    Black does look really sharp. I go through phases of preferring the silver one then the black, but ultimately I think I like the all black.
    09-19-17 05:31 PM
29 12