Hey,

Just seeing if anyone else has placed an order from Carphone Warehouse for the Black Keyone?

Got an email after buying today saying the product is on back-order and not in stock. May have misread, but I thought they were dispatching for the 13th September?

Will wait and see what happens but just wondering what others have heard from Carphone Warehouse.

Thanks!
    09-12-17 10:40 AM
    Was wondering the same thing, haven't ordered but was hoping to pick one up in Selfridges tomorrow. Still says 13th for delivery on the website.
    Anyone works for CPW able to check stock online?
    09-12-17 11:02 AM
    Hey,

Just seeing if anyone else has placed an order from Carphone Warehouse for the Black Keyone?

Got an email after buying today saying the product is on back-order and not in stock. May have misread, but I thought they were dispatching for the 13th September?

Will wait and see what happens but just wondering what others have heard from Carphone Warehouse.

Thanks!
    Please keep us updated, I'm thinking of placing an order from Toronto, Canada and having a friend pick it up for me from a carphone warehouse store in Edinbrugh.
    09-12-17 11:57 AM
    Hi All.

Update: They have dispatched my order!

Carphone Warehouse.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-12-17 12:58 PM
    Hey,

Thanks!

Ordered last night and got the "on back order" email about an hour later. As of this evening (Tuesday 12th) have received another email saying the phone has been despatched, however when I go to the courier's tracking page it says there is no information.
    09-12-17 01:01 PM
    Yes my tracking comes up with someone else's order for Feb. 2017.......
    09-12-17 01:03 PM
    Hi All.

Update: They have dispatched my order!

Carphone Warehouse.
    Did you managed to get the delivery to your home address as mine is only to collect from a store which I don't want.
    09-12-17 02:02 PM
    Yes I have it set for a home delivery. Will keep you posted if it arrives though..
    09-12-17 04:22 PM
    Yes I have it set for a home delivery. Will keep you posted if it arrives though..
    Oh ok.....i called direct and I got mine set to be delivered too.

Now I need to sell my silver edition! Having trouble trying to sell it.
    09-12-17 04:38 PM
    Good luck! Perhaps on Ebay if you haven't already tried ?
    09-12-17 04:47 PM
    I don't use eBay. Will probably trade it in. Anyway mine's arriving tomorrow.
    09-13-17 01:08 AM
    Mine arrived today and now transferring my stuff from my silver edition
    09-13-17 01:01 PM
    Question to those who already got it: Did the screen change in terms of maximum/minimum brightness?
    09-13-17 09:52 PM
    Can we get some photos of y'all black KEYone's?!
    A guy needs some temptation in his life!
    mrisad likes this.
    09-14-17 06:27 AM
    Question to those who already got it: Did the screen change in terms of maximum/minimum brightness?
    Yes it has. Its alot dimmer that my silver edition especially when set at its lowest. Good at night when your trying to sleep! Lol
    09-14-17 01:46 PM
    Do you have similar reception issues like with silver one?
    (See the movie in other thread about weaker signal when holding in left hand and covering left bottom side of the phone)
    09-14-17 01:47 PM
    Do you have similar reception issues like with silver one?
    (See the movie in other thread about weaker signal when holding in left hand and covering left bottom side of the phone)
    I haven't fully set my phone up as of yet so I will have to see when it's in use later. Never had an issue with my silver one though
    09-14-17 01:49 PM
    Can we get some photos of y'all black KEYone's?!
    A guy needs some temptation in his life!
    Sorry for the lighting as this was taken with my DTEK60
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone Black Carphone Warehouse-img_20170913_1849213-2.jpg  
    Aneres11 likes this.
    09-14-17 01:50 PM
    Got mine from carphone warehouse but had to wait for the late delivery from my local store. Guy at the counter when I went in the morning looked shocked I ordered the Keyone. And when I went back after 3 the other guy was shocked the phone even came in black lol but he did say it looked nice lol 😁. Using the keyone now and again this is probably been my favourite phone for years...
    scottjm17 likes this.
    09-14-17 02:22 PM
    Been setting my black edition up today. Will post some pictures when it's bright tomorrow.

Few comments.
    -Seeing some bits of lag when going between some screens.
    -when on the hub or Google search results on portrait, my keypad physical scroll is slow and a bit laggy. Anyone else find this ?
    - apart from above, it's a lovely phone and I'm impressed.
    09-14-17 04:45 PM
    Got mine from carphone warehouse but had to wait for the late delivery from my local store. Guy at the counter when I went in the morning looked shocked I ordered the Keyone. And when I went back after 3 the other guy was shocked the phone even came in black lol but he did say it looked nice lol 😁. Using the keyone now and again this is probably been my favourite phone for years...
    Guys in CPW are a bit thick as they didn't even know the black edition was out.
    09-15-17 01:41 AM
    Been setting my black edition up today. Will post some pictures when it's bright tomorrow.

Few comments.
    -when on the hub or Google search results on portrait, my keypad physical scroll is slow and a bit laggy. Anyone else find this ?
    I haven't even set it up fully. Will try to do it this weekend. Want to enjoy my final days with the silver one. Hahaha. So far I haven't come across any issues you highlighted.
    09-15-17 01:43 AM

Few comments.
    I second that no issues with what your having just the screen and certain key buttons...
    09-15-17 02:14 AM
    Much less lag today. Still when scrolling with the keypad portrait it's not as fast as on screen scrolling. That's about it.
    09-15-17 04:25 AM
    As promised.
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone Black Carphone Warehouse-image.jpg   KEYone Black Carphone Warehouse-image.jpg   KEYone Black Carphone Warehouse-image.jpg   KEYone Black Carphone Warehouse-image.jpg   KEYone Black Carphone Warehouse-image.jpg  

09-18-17 11:01 AM
29 12