Sudden drop out from 50% power.
    The phone was not hot.
    The room temperature was 10 degrees centigrade.
    The phone battery had been showing 9 hours of battery life most days recently it's approximately 17 months old.
    For my full recharge 40 minutes ago I am showing 5 hours 28 minutes estimated usage left.
    This is the first we charge after the glitch.
    I suspect that it may have been ghosted battery memory.
    So I will know after the next recharge if I let this phone go fairly flat.
    Has anybody else seen this.KeyOne Battery show weird glitch-screenshot_20181031-202218.jpeg
    Tookie Gill likes this.
    10-31-18 04:03 PM
    Sudden drop out from 50% power.
    The phone was not hot.
    The room temperature was 10 degrees centigrade.
    The phone battery had been showing 9 hours of battery life most days recently it's approximately 17 months old.
    For my full recharge 40 minutes ago I am showing 5 hours 28 minutes estimated usage left.
    This is the first we charge after the glitch.
    I suspect that it may have been ghosted battery memory.
    So I will know after the next recharge if I let this phone go fairly flat.
    Has anybody else seen this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181031-202218.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	441114
    It seems my hunch was right.

It was just a battery memory ghost effect.

I'm currently running 71% battery with an estimated available usage of 17 hours.

The battery has now been running for 6 hours with 3 hours of on time from the first full charge.

It is essential to let your battery flat and out periodically so that the battery memory problem is dealt with.

This applies to all rechargeable batteries platinum periodically so that chemical memory does not reproduce this affect too often.

I should note that I have not completely discharged a battery in the last 6 months. Until now that is.

I shall carry on for one week on my normal evening charging pattern. And will advise if there is any sign that the problem is ongoing or just the one off glitch because of improper battery management on my part.
    arif b santoso likes this.
    11-01-18 04:08 AM
    looks like the GE stock price graph lately...
    FF22 likes this.
    11-01-18 03:27 PM
    looks like the GE stock price graph lately...
    Thanks for the early morning laugh.

I do hope the OP gets the issues ironed out.
    11-03-18 11:49 AM
    So I am also joining the 1 year club: the screen on my keyone popped out a couple of weeks ago. Neither the 'official' blackberry website nor the seller will answer my emails. So I got some superglue and placed a couple of tiny drops on both bottom corners. Problem solved. However! How my phone keeps switching off at about 50 percent! I have no idea what the problem is. The back of the phone has also popped off: the battery seems too big or something and its only the incipio case holding everything together. I am so bloody disappointed with this phone! Its never been quite right since the last upgrade. Anyone know what is going on with these phones?
    11-03-18 06:42 PM