This was so simple, i just wanted to share. I gave up swapping iphone parts out when the 5C came around because there was just so much glue and too much going on under the hood.

53% battery health, so it was well past time for a swap. I just replaced the battery on my KEYone and it took ten minutes. 4 screws. 3 adhesives easily defeated by a hair dryer. 3 plastic pieces. Unclip one ribbon cable. Drop new battery in. Clip new ribbon cable. Screw the connection. Replace back plastic and top sleeve. Two more screws. Replace plastic flap on top. Done.
    Charging now and soon i'll have that legendary KEYone endurance back!

i'm looking forward to replacing the Priv's battery, but it's around 88% so we've still got some time.
    02-05-20 03:27 PM
    This was so simple, i just wanted to share. I gave up swapping iphone parts out when the 5C came around because there was just so much glue and too much going on under the hood.

53% battery health, so it was well past time for a swap. I just replaced the battery on my KEYone and it took ten minutes. 4 screws. 3 adhesives easily defeated by a hair dryer. 3 plastic pieces. Unclip one ribbon cable. Drop new battery in. Clip new ribbon cable. Screw the connection. Replace back plastic and top sleeve. Two more screws. Replace plastic flap on top. Done.
    Charging now and soon i'll have that legendary KEYone endurance back!

i'm looking forward to replacing the Priv's battery, but it's around 88% so we've still got some time.
    Hi.
    What do you mean by the priv battery is around 88%?
    Does that mean it will only charge up to that?
    Got a priv also and like it,thanks.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    02-06-20 03:53 AM
    hey falbo! There is an app called AccuBattery that gathers a lot of statistics about power usage. It has a section on your battery's health and after a few days of normal use (charge/discharge) it will display a percentage on how much capacity your battery has left as compared to the design capacity.
    02-06-20 08:49 AM