I was just wondering if there is one already for sale or if one is in the works yet??? I know the KEYone has terrific battery life for the average user but it stood no chance in lasting all day with my teenage daughter. She loves the phone. It lasted tons longer than her Galaxy S6 but it's pretty much at 5% by midday.
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    06-28-17 01:15 PM
    Nah, don't think there is one and don't think there will be one.

Better off with a Quick Charge 3.0 battery pack, anyways.

I'd recommend - https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCo...UvbUpU12943079
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-17 01:24 PM
    I was just wondering if there is one already for sale or if one is in the works yet??? I know the KEYone has terrific battery life for the average user but it stood no chance in lasting all day with my teenage daughter. She loves the phone. It lasted tons longer than her Galaxy S6 but it's pretty much at 5% by midday.
    now THAT is a power user!!! Admirable!!!
    06-28-17 02:05 PM
    Not an option for my daughter. She won't carry around a Battery pack hence the reason for a Battery pack case.
    06-28-17 03:30 PM
    now THAT is a power user!!! Admirable!!!
    YouTube videos, snap chat, Spotify, KIK, Facebook Messenger and etc.

She's a battery killer for sure.
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    06-28-17 03:33 PM
    Not sure if they will develop one soon or not. I'm still trying to get a tempered glass screen protector haha.

Would love to have a battery case so I don't have to lug around a battery pack when I know I'll be out and about all day.
    06-28-17 03:56 PM
    Not an option for my daughter. She won't carry around a Battery pack hence the reason for a Battery pack case.
    Then she can carry around a dead phone or be a wall hugger.
    06-28-17 04:31 PM
    Has anyone found anything yet? It would just be nice to have the luxury of not being tethered to the wall when you want to top it off.
    07-19-17 11:47 AM
    Has anyone found anything yet? It would just be nice to have the luxury of not being tethered to the wall when you want to top it off.
    I don't expect to see a battery case option for the KEYone. The portable battery pack is still a better on-the-go option.
    07-19-17 09:53 PM
    Maybe buy a qI portable and find someone maybe on etsy where there are people who make custom cases and get one made where the qi portable is integrated beneath the keyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 11:12 PM
    Does she ever look up from her phone? Like ever?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-19-17 11:13 PM
    Wowowo that's pretty wild.... I'm about 25% by late eve and I use my device extensively and continuously!
    07-20-17 01:12 AM
    YouTube videos, snap chat, Spotify, KIK, Facebook Messenger and etc.

She's a battery killer for sure.
    Finally someone who uses it like a Modern Smartphone.

I doubt there will be a Battery Case, but maybe drop the guys at ANKER an email, maybe they have one in the works:
    support@anker.com
    07-20-17 01:19 AM