It looks like there will be no more Blackberry's. It appears that the supposedly new Blackberry will not ever come to market.

I love Blackberry phones, and the Keyone has been my favorite.

I guess it is time to move on. Wondering if anyone has good experience with Goggle Pixel 6.

I am not sure what to replace the Keyone with, and ATT has the Goggle on upgrade.

Will any or all of the Android phones support the BB apps, Hub, Calendar, Messages, etc, the main ones.

I am looking for recommendations.

Thank you.
    10-19-21 06:27 PM
    It looks like there will be no more Blackberry's. It appears that the supposedly new Blackberry will not ever come to market.

I love Blackberry phones, and the Keyone has been my favorite.

I guess it is time to move on. Wondering if anyone has good experience with Goggle Pixel 6.

I am not sure what to replace the Keyone with, and ATT has the Goggle on upgrade.

Will any or all of the Android phones support the BB apps, Hub, Calendar, Messages, etc, the main ones.

I am looking for recommendations.

Thank you.
    The Pixel 6 hasn't been given to public yet. I'm a Pixel fan as I have both a 3a then 5a but I'd wait on the 6 and see how the reviews go for a brand new developed phone with unknowns from a components level. Unless you have @conite wads of cash just laying around...
    10-19-21 08:34 PM
    The Pixel 6 hasn't been given to public yet. I'm a Pixel fan as I have both a 3a then 5a but I'd wait on the 6 and see how the reviews go for a brand new developed phone with unknowns from a components level. Unless you have @conite wads of cash just laying around...
    My piles of cash earned from shilling for TCL.
    10-19-21 10:46 PM