In stock.
    KEYone... back in stock (Amazon)-screenshot_20170706_161103.png
    07-06-17 02:12 PM
    THANK YOU!!!!! I've been looking for one for WEEKS! Just ordered it!
    07-06-17 03:21 PM
    THANK YOU!!!!! I've been looking for one for WEEKS! Just ordered it!
    You're welcome! Enjoy the device... it's incredible!
    07-06-17 03:24 PM
    Why can't we poor Verizon people get the CDMA version without succumbing to run away greed.
    jeffsantos likes this.
    07-06-17 03:54 PM
    I second that emotion on the CDMA but I must admit I am thinking of waiting until TCL says something about the screen issue or at least indicates they think they defined the bad batch, design flaw etc. and have made corrections. I am glad that it is back in stock and hopefully with a properly attached/engineered screen.
    jeffsantos likes this.
    07-06-17 04:00 PM
    I second that emotion on the CDMA but I must admit I am thinking of waiting until TCL says something about the screen issue or at least indicates they think they defined the bad batch, design flaw etc. and have made corrections. I am glad that it is back in stock and hopefully with a properly attached/engineered screen.
    I don't blame you, but for what it's worth, I believe BlackBerry made an official statement around June 12th.
    07-06-17 04:09 PM
    If you buy it from TCL off Amazon, and don't live in S CA area, pay the upgrade in shipping, I ordered mine back 6/27 and its suppose to show up tomorrow.
    07-06-17 04:35 PM
    I don't think they'll say anything. If they say something then they are pretty much saying that every single phone that was sold in the first run has a manufacturing issue and could/will succumb to the screen coming out. I don't think they want to go through that mess and will just replace them as they happen.
    07-06-17 06:16 PM
    I don't think they'll say anything. If they say something then they are pretty much saying that every single phone that was sold in the first run has a manufacturing issue and could/will succumb to the screen coming out. I don't think they want to go through that mess and will just replace them as they happen.
    I think you're probably right.
    07-06-17 06:23 PM