Yep, I had done it won't time like an ***** and took the back off and Crack the plastic over the lens. Thankfully you don't see the Crack line when taking pictures.

So the phone dropped a few times and on the right side the back cover is lifting. It's very minimal but my hands feel it when holding the phone and it's driving me mental!

I want to replace it quick before it begins to open more and become a pain in the but.
    Depending on where you live you might want to order from etrade supply for fast delivery and they are reputable.

https://www.etradesupply.com/catalog...use=0&q=Keyone
    06-13-18 03:57 PM
    Depending on where you live you might want to order from etrade supply for fast delivery and they are reputable.

https://www.etradesupply.com/catalog...use=0&q=Keyone
    Cheers will check
    In Canada. Would like/wish if there was a local spot.

No dice that Waterloo might have spare parts would they? Or that wishing a bit to hard? Ahahah
    06-13-18 04:05 PM
    Cheers will check
    In Canada. Would like/wish if there was a local spot.

No dice that Waterloo might have spare parts would they? Or that wishing a bit to hard? Ahahah
    No dice!

Etrade has a 5-7 business day delivery to Canada, may be more expensive than ordering on Aliexpress but you'll get it a few weeks faster.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-13-18 04:14 PM
    Mine just popped as well. About 6 months old. Going to try call BB and see what they say...
    07-03-18 01:13 PM
    Mine has done the same thing, but only after using a magnetic holder in my car. You would think there'd be more reinforcement for the back then just a couple clips but there it is. I would say avoid using that type of holder unless you have a case for it.
    07-03-18 01:27 PM
    The reason the back plate comes off easy so when your phone heats up by removing the back plate it cools down quickly!!!
    07-03-18 03:28 PM
    I dropped my KEYone and the backplate came unhinged by 1 clip. Only 1 and with a thin plastic card you can push the clip back in securing the backplate to the device no problem
    My PRD-63116-042 black edition has had the back come undone three times now. I just keep snapping it back in.

The part that I can't figure out is how my phone managed to accomplish this multiple times with a tight case on it... ?
    07-03-18 07:46 PM
    Just moved from a Passport to a Keyone Black and had the phone a matter of days when I noticed the left side of the back cover had separated. I pushed it back on but later I noticed the back cover was bulging just underneath the camera. I thought the battery had swollen so I initiated a return to Amazon. Later that day I was playing with it and realized the bulge was another clip and pushed it back into place. It has not come loose again but now it seems loose in that area under the camera and when I pickup the phone and put any sort of pressure there with my fingers it makes a squishing noise like it isn't secure. Never dropped the phone or anything. I am going to go ahead and swap the phones but what a PITA for a brand new phone cuz I have to now go and customize the unit again and setup my 9 email accounts again. Glad I kept the Passport which I will now keep as a backup in case I have more issues - easy to swap the SIM and SDCard.
    01-16-19 08:52 AM
    Hi!
    I have encounter a serious issue with it, the back cover of the battery is loose, so i have contacted the service department of Vodafone to be changed, they have sent this to the official service provider.
    Even the phone is in warranty I told them that I am willing to pay if necessary. They came back to me asking for a full replacement not only of the cover but also of the front display, the buttons and the case, even this is not necessary, but in this way that could take more money from me.
    It is not a matter of payment but is a matter of taking advantages of loyal customers and charging them for more than needed, around 30% from the price on a new phone.
    What do you think about this?
    Is this the blackberry policy?
    02-21-19 01:59 PM
    be aware of this anecdote. I had screen pop. in the few days awaiting the Advanced Repair to get sorted, I too had the backplate pop. turns out the battery was bulging and it could not be snapped back in. Now I have the replacement device and all is well. I think stolen Li Ion batteries are serious problems and could be a precursor of going up in flames.🚒
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 02-22-19 at 04:40 PM.
    02-22-19 12:30 PM
60 123