Hey all, I just recently got a KEYone, BBB100-1. I'll try and give as much context as I can to aid in troubleshooting if anyone is willing to help.

My current build is ABI087, which to my understanding is an older build (I guess they're all old builds now, but you know what I mean haha). I have been trying to run the ABY299 autoloader (thanks Conite for all your posts with links and instructions), which seems to be the one I should be using for my device.
    I can run the autoloader, but something about the fastboot commands in the autoloader aren't detecting my device correctly.

Code:
    "Note: if device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s
    Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is device:=.
    Press any key to close this window"
    Now, I know a common suggestion is just to try another cable / port / PC. However, if I actually run commands like fastboot devices using the command line manually, they work just fine and the device is detected. In fact, I can run

Code:
    fastboot.exe getvar device | findstr device
    and it will return bbb100 as you would expect it to. So, I know that it is not a cable or a port, and based on this behavior I don't think it's driver related either unfortunately.

Despite this, I went ahead and tried 2 different computers, multiple cables, and both Windows and Linux. Both have the exact same behavior: Autoloader won't detect device, but fastboot / ADB themselves will just fine, on both systems and OS'.

I also tried replacing all of the ADB / fastboot files included in the autoloader's bin folder with the fresh versions I had installed on my PC. No change unfortunately.

So with all of that out of the way, my 2 main questions / concerns:

1. Am I correct in thinking I should be updating my device using this autoloader in the first place, based on my current version? My PRD is 63116-001.

2. If so, does anyone have any suggestions for me to resolve this?

Any suggestions are welcome, and I appreciate anyone taking the time to help.

Thanks!
    02-24-24 11:37 AM
    Hey all, I just recently got a KEYone, BBB100-1. I'll try and give as much context as I can to aid in troubleshooting if anyone is willing to help.

My current build is ABI087, which to my understanding is an older build (I guess they're all old builds now, but you know what I mean haha). I have been trying to run the ABY299 autoloader (thanks Conite for all your posts with links and instructions), which seems to be the one I should be using for my device.
    I can run the autoloader, but something about the fastboot commands in the autoloader aren't detecting my device correctly.

Code:
    "Note: if device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s
    Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is device:=.
    Press any key to close this window"
    Now, I know a common suggestion is just to try another cable / port / PC. However, if I actually run commands like fastboot devices using the command line manually, they work just fine and the device is detected. In fact, I can run

Code:
    fastboot.exe getvar device | findstr device
    and it will return bbb100 as you would expect it to. So, I know that it is not a cable or a port, and based on this behavior I don't think it's driver related either unfortunately.

Despite this, I went ahead and tried 2 different computers, multiple cables, and both Windows and Linux. Both have the exact same behavior: Autoloader won't detect device, but fastboot / ADB themselves will just fine, on both systems and OS'.

I also tried replacing all of the ADB / fastboot files included in the autoloader's bin folder with the fresh versions I had installed on my PC. No change unfortunately.

So with all of that out of the way, my 2 main questions / concerns:

1. Am I correct in thinking I should be updating my device using this autoloader in the first place, based on my current version? My PRD is 63116-001.

2. If so, does anyone have any suggestions for me to resolve this?

Any suggestions are welcome, and I appreciate anyone taking the time to help.

Thanks!
    This is the correct autoloader for your PRD, and has successfully been used thousands of times.

There is still a connection problem. Did you install the usb software?

https://mega.nz/file/YVI0VKpR#38iPAM...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI

Can you confirm your PRD by typing *#837837# into the phone dialer?
    02-24-24 08:00 PM