I'm an avid user of Password keeper and have been using the Autofill option on previous device (Priv) Have migrated to the Keyone and was looking forward to using the fingerprint sensor in combination with the Autofill to make it even easier to access my password protected apps. I have found that selecting Autofill option in Password Keeper and subsequently also in Accessibility works while in that session but after closing Password keeper and looking at that setting again it resets back to off. It's driving me nuts and have tried a device restart, have all updates on the device etc...but this option will not stay selected on by default? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    07-27-17 10:16 AM
    Hi Carlos, I am having the same problem, with Password Keeper, and with Kaspersky Internet Security for Android as well. To partly solve it, I avoid using the feature "swipe the main screen from the top to select "erase all" (to close all apps)", otherwise it will actually deselect Kaspersky in accessibility, which turns it off. Same problem for password keeper. If you don't do it, password keeper should keep running in the background and stay active.
    I hope there will be a fix for that matter, or an option to select which apps we actually want to keep running even tough we select "close all" to expedite..hope that helps a bit
    07-28-17 06:42 AM
    thanks for the reply and suggestion I didn't realize that keeping password keeper running would give me a temp fix and agree they should address this issue. lots of potential with this device.
    07-28-17 08:16 AM
    any update on this? I installed a new version of password keeper but the issue still persists..
    08-18-17 08:51 AM
    I also have this issue as described by OP
    BBB100-1 AAM625 Telus
    PW Keeper version 1.8.0.183
    09-05-17 10:49 AM