I've noticed this for about a month or two now, I have the "auto-update" turned on, but the apps never update anymore. And then occasionally I'll get a notification telling me there are 40+ new updates available! Doing them one-by-one simply doesn't work, as some will update and then others will simply hang forever before I cancel them. What's going on? Has anyone else had trouble with their KEYone's not updating apps? Thanks!
    04-04-19 08:00 PM
    I've noticed this for about a month or two now, I have the "auto-update" turned on, but the apps never update anymore. And then occasionally I'll get a notification telling me there are 40+ new updates available! Doing them one-by-one simply doesn't work, as some will update and then others will simply hang forever before I cancel them. What's going on? Has anyone else had trouble with their KEYone's not updating apps? Thanks!
    Try going into settings, apps, find Google play store and clear cache. Turn off and on device. good luck
    04-04-19 08:21 PM
    Try going into settings, apps, find Google play store and clear cache. Turn off and on device. good luck
    This unfortunately did not fix the problem, and 6 months later, still in the same spot, with the same issue. Certain apps seem to auto-update properly (like Uber) all on their own, but the rest... I can't seem to figure out why or how or when it works. Sometimes on Wi-Fi is updates quickly, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes if I sit in the updating screen it works quickly, other times it does nothing.

Any other suggestions, any other news or updates from people on this? really, really frustrating not being able to update apps!
    12-04-19 10:27 AM
    This unfortunately did not fix the problem, and 6 months later, still in the same spot, with the same issue. Certain apps seem to auto-update properly (like Uber) all on their own, but the rest... I can't seem to figure out why or how or when it works. Sometimes on Wi-Fi is updates quickly, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes if I sit in the updating screen it works quickly, other times it does nothing.

Any other suggestions, any other news or updates from people on this? really, really frustrating not being able to update apps!
    Very odd. maybe you need to remove and reinstall Google play store.
    12-04-19 12:21 PM
    Has to be Google play store and also play services... in settings,/apps/show (at bottom) see at upper right 2 dots, do show system... clear both caches, reboot & try updates...
    12-04-19 04:18 PM
    I fix this by doing a hard reboot. Hold the power button down until the phone shuts down and then reboots.
    01-13-20 03:57 PM