Announcement has nothing to do with the KEYone. BlackBerry announces Nougat will not be coming to the Priv or DTEKs.
    04-23-17 06:59 PM
    "We have begun production, look for a pre order date sometime in May, we will begin shipping in June in selected markets, more news coming soon" #itsworththewait
    bluesqueen23 and Dave Knight2 like this.
    04-23-17 07:26 PM
    "We have begun production, look for a pre order date sometime in May, we will begin shipping in June in selected markets, more news coming soon" #itsworththewait
    Unfortunately, that sounds pretty accurate.
    04-23-17 07:48 PM
    No shipping dates?
    Availability dates from blackberrymobile, perhaps an announcement of carriers and perhaps even some of their launch dates.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-23-17 08:33 PM
    They'll announce that they'll have more news coming at a later date.

As well as confirming limited roll outs I'm every country that's not yours.
    what do you expect from a guy who talks trash about keyone? loooool garbage

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 09:57 PM
    Definitely Pre-Order date 🏻
    04-23-17 11:17 PM
    Unfortunately, that sounds pretty accurate.
    I think some people don't understand that BlackBerry is a bit player in the phone market, and a very small bit at that.

It is bringing an eclectic product to a small market the members of which have non-standard requirements.

I don't think you can compare this launch to a new Apple, Samsung or Google product.

So, hang tight. You are going to get a solid ergonomic reliable device for power users that will be effective for the usual life of such a product. .

If they deliver, and I think they will, people in that market won't be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 11:44 PM
    Sad, true very possible and humorously true.
    04-24-17 01:17 AM
    "Due to incredible demand for Lithuanian support, the release will be delayed until June."

JK - my guess is they will announce an official release date. Hoping they will include some notes about carrier support as well.

 C L A S S I C
    ominaxe likes this.
    04-24-17 01:27 AM
    I think some people don't understand that BlackBerry is a bit player in the phone market, and a very small bit at that.

It is bringing an eclectic product to a small market the members of which have non-standard requirements.

I don't think you can compare this launch to a new Apple, Samsung or Google product.

So, hang tight. You are going to get a solid ergonomic reliable device for power users that will be effective for the usual life of such a product. .

If they deliver, and I think they will, people in that market won't be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    It took BB Merah Putih far less time than BlackBerry Mobile.
    04-24-17 01:45 AM
    There was no incredible demand for it in the smaller market of Indonesia.
    04-24-17 06:46 AM
    "Coming Soon"
    04-24-17 07:00 AM
    What excitement?
    04-24-17 08:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    I totally get it, it just seems like BlackBerry is just like your bud that's such an easy target to make fun of.
    04-24-17 08:47 AM
    BB Merah Putih had a three month head start (Sept vs Dec), and by all accounts used pretty much a reference design that the OEM that made the Aurora for them was already making... just changed a few internals.

And they launched in one small market, I expect TCL has spent more time working on distribution deals than in design or production for the KEYone.
    04-24-17 09:16 AM
    I'm betting they announce availability for Canadian carriers some European carriers with an actual date attached. I'm hopeful we get news for Verizon availability but not holding my breath.
    04-24-17 10:21 AM
    Seeing as we keep trying to keep this excitement train rolling before the keyONE is released, let's make some bets.

What do you think will be announced? Carriers? Pre-Order Dates? Shipping dates? If so, let's make some predictions as to which dates/carriers!
    I know we're talking about BB here, but isn't it obvious?
    Attached Thumbnails keyONE Announcement Prediction-937.jpg  
    04-24-17 10:21 AM
    Pre-order special for $399 and it will be released on June 1st 2017.
    04-24-17 11:12 AM
    If they wait a little longer they'll announce the iPhone 8.
    04-24-17 11:29 AM
    My guess for launch date is MAY 11
    04-24-17 11:49 AM
    They will announce carriers, pricing and that the availability will be after May possibly June.
    04-24-17 11:49 AM
    BB Merah Putih had a three month head start (Sept vs Dec), and by all accounts used pretty much a reference design that the OEM that made the Aurora for them was already making... just changed a few internals.

And they launched in one small market, I expect TCL has spent more time working on distribution deals than in design or production for the KEYone.
    As I've noted before, the K1 has been in development since 2015 and TCL adapted an already-final hardware design from BlackBerry.
    04-24-17 12:15 PM
    There will be 50 units available each month from May through December. Each month, we will travel to a new city with the available inventory and tape rusty nails to the fingers of anyone interested in a KEYone. All contestents will fight until only 50 remain. They will receive the phones.
    Wezard, ominaxe and megafan2000 like this.
    04-24-17 12:45 PM
    July 16th?
    alexmartins likes this.
    04-24-17 03:08 PM
    Or April 27th? But what will be announced?
    04-24-17 04:19 PM
61 123